10-Clueless

Mikey's POV

Just as the song ended Kalee and I let go of each other and made our way back to the table where we left lonely Luke. The table was empty now. Kalee looked up at me as I held her hand, she shrugged. "Maybe he went to go and get food?" I nodded and the row of us began to walk over to the tables full of food but he wasn't there. A million other people were though now that the first slow song was over. Both Kalee and I didn't see Luke but we did see somthiing shocking as a couple turned around with their food. There Calum was with a girl in hand but it wasn't Emma. He looked at us with a grin almost like he was proud. He walked past us with his stupid sly look and then my eyes instantly darted to Kalee. She was looking right back at me.

"Where the fuck is Luke?" I asked it it was more of of an urgent. 'We need to find Luke'.

The two of us ran back into the crowd of people searching around for Luke with no luck for about 40 minutes. Eventually we gave up when the next show song came on and I decided I just call him after to find him because I was clueless.

Luke's POV

I was holding Emma's shoes as we ran down the middle of the road hand in hand towards my house. I didn't think that I'd ever felt happier than I had tonight. Finally we came up to my house and o unlocked the door with the spare keys since no one was home. Mom and dad had left for a trip and my brothers were got knows where. That was perfect for now though. I let us in the house and then locked the door back behind us throwing the keys on the kitchen table. Emma was ahead of me as she ran up the stairs to my room. I didn't bother to turn the lights on in my house except for my room. I jumped on to the bed taking Emma down with me kissing her playfully a few times and then kissing her neck. She laughed and smiled as she pulled herself back down under me kissing my lips as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I kicked my shoes off the side of the bed and took off the jacket of my suite throwing that leaving me with just the stained white button up. I took my phone out of my pocket placing it on the nightstand next to us as I turned on the dim lamp. Emma put her hand on my chest pushing me onto he bed climbing onto pod me kissing my neck as she unbuttoned my top leaving it open when she was done.

"Are you going to leave me in this dress?" She asked me as she got off of me going towards the edge of the bed closest to the door. I shook my head quickly going over to her and un unzipping the back of her dress watching as it almost felt down to her legs but I could tell she was still holding it on from the front as she walked over to the door locking it and then flicking off the lights leaving the dim lamp to be the only light. She stood at the side of the bed smiling at me as I pulled off my pants now I was only in my boxers. She let go of the front of her dress and let it fall to the floor before stepping out of it and climbing back onto bed.