12-Walk of Shame

Mikey's POV

Luke hung up the phone leaving Kalee and I staring at each other as we stood outside.

"What the fuck." We said synchronized.

"What is he doing?" I asked confused. Kale laughed.

"I definitely have an idea."

"There was a lot of noise in that call." I said Kalee nodded in agreement. "Who is he banging?" I asked. Kalee looked dumbfounded.

"I only know one person who maybe would have but she wasn't even at the dance, so how'd they go home together? In fact I don't even think they talk." Kalee said obviously referring to Emma. But she was right Emma wasn't there, so who was that caught his eye that fast? I shrugged and texted Luke just telling him to make his way over to my house at whatever time he woke up. I smiled and held the door open for Kalee to go back inside.

"It's ok that just means we get the car ride to ourselves." I said grinning.

Luke's POV

I rubbed my eyes finally seeing clearly. I started up at my ceiling and then over at Emma who was still asleep cuddled up to my shoulder. I reached for my phone looking and seeing a text that I had gotten from Michael last night saying to come over in the morning. I picked my phone up seeing the time was 11 I called Michael to tell him I would be coming. It rung a few times and on the last ring he picked up.

"Hey!" Michael said sounding slightly drowsy.

"Hi." I replied.

"How was your night." I rolled my eyes but decided to play it off.

"Okay why?"

"Hm."

"I just called to tell you I'll be on my way in a bit." I said.

"Alright Kalee and I are up, so come whenever." He said before hanging up the phone. I put my phone back down focusing my attention back to Emma. I shook her lightly feeling bad I woke her as her eyes fluttered open. She instantly had a smile. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me into a kiss.

"Michael wants me to come hang out with him and Kalee, are you coming?" I asked she shrugged as she grinned.

"Sure, why not? What are we going to do about these?" She asked as she ran her finger down from my jawline to the middle of my chest. Of course I knew what she was taking about. I pulled her up out of bed and brought over to the bathroom in my room looking in the mirror and seeing what she meant. I shrugged.

"It's fine I think they already know from the phone call I was doing things. But.." I said I brought her closer to me so we were pressed up against each other. I turned her around. "Is that you only have two." I said into her ear before attacking the back of her neck deciding to make some there. I made a line ride down her spine till I reached her shoulder blades. At the same time I ran my hands down the front of her body. "Alright lets go get some clothes on." I said as we went back into my room.

Emma was wearing the stained button up I wore last night and a pair of jeans she'd left at my house months ago. She had her hair down so no one could see her neck. I was wearing a maroon shirt and jeans with a beanie I had put on awkwardly trying to cover my neck up. I sighed smiling at Emma as I knocked on the door of Michaels house. A few seconds later the door opened revealing Mikey he had a surprised grin on his face.

"Kalee come see this!" He yelled and Kalee came running looking more shocked than Michael had.

"How the fuck did this happen?" Kalee said excitedly pulling Emma into the house I followed closing the door behind us. We all went back to Michaels room and all sat down on the floor.

"Soo?" Michael said staring at the two of us said a thing.

"What?" I asked. They both started laughing.

"So how'd you guys.. last night." Kalee asked. Emma and I tried our best to look confused.

"We didn't fuck if that's what your asking." I said earning a louder laugh from them both.

"Then who did we hear on the phone?" Michael asked. Emma looked at me trying to look shocked.

"You fucked someone last night?" She asked but I could tell she didn't even feel like playing it off. "Who?" She said emotionless.

"Oh come on, your not even trying." I said sighing at Emma with a smile.

"Great because my next question was why she was wearing your shirt?" Kalee said laughing, I smiled I couldn't help it.

"Oh and what about these Kalee?" Michael said lunging over to me trying to pull my had of. Before I could stop him he took it revealing what marks were peaking from my shirt.

"Oh my god!" Kalee said looking at Emma. "Emma!"

"You know Calum was with someone else last night." Emma smiled at Mikey.

"Well at least we know you can see. Yes of course I know. I went there as his date, but as soon as she fucking looked at him suddenly it wasn't working out." Kalee looked mad, very mad.

"I think we should kill him and the girl." She said we all laughed together in agreement.

"I just can't believe he's like that." Emma said slowly. "I actually thought he liked me. I guess he just likes taking off my clothes."