14

"I'll try my hardest." I said smiling quickly kissing her lips quickly followed by her chin. I put my arms on her shuolders and pulled her to the mddle of the bed and climbed onop of her. I kissed down to her neck to her upper stomach. I looked up at Emma who as giggling and smiling down at me. That was exactly what I wanted to see. I took both of her wrist in my hands and plaed her hands above her head bfore letting them go nd sliding my hands down her body as I slid myself off the bed and slid her underwear down pulling them off and pulling her to the edge of the bed so her legs were hanging off of the bed. I kissed slowly each kiss gettng closer to exactly where she wanted me.

"Stop teasing me." She said softly I smiled. And licked a long strip up her wetness. I heard Emma take a sharp inhlale. I moved my lips up to her clit sucking on it lightly. Emm moaned softly. I contnued sucking harder and she got slightly louder to my pleasure. I licked her once more before hovering over her and kissing her. She smiled. "Can you do another thing?" She asked I nodded as I started to kiss her neck. She wrapped her hands around my shoulders pulling me next to her. I kissed her cheek quickly, she smiled in response.

"Don't let go." She said putting her head into the crook of my neck.

"I won't, I don't want to." I said she kissed my lips, I kissed back making the kiss deeper. She put her hands in my hair and laughed. I knew eventually I would have to let go but I didn't want to for as long as I can. I started to realize how things in my life were turning up and how happy I was knowing that she was mine and no one else's. I had a feeling things were going to stay that way. At least I hoped they did because I loved her and I think she might be starting to fall in love with me too.