Chapter 3

Tee's POV

Just as P'Tae promised, his mom's dishes tasted really good.  In no time we both finished it up.  We both drank more beer while eating dinner and I must admit that when it comes to beer I'm a lightweight.  I get tipsy pretty quickly.   I can handle wine much better.

On P'Tae's part, I have noticed that he can handle alcohol very well.  He has already finished more bottles of beer than I have but he's still sober.

After we cleared up the table I was about to wash the dishes but he said, "Leave it.   I"ll take care of them in the morning."

"Okay then.  Thanks for the dinner.  You weren't joking when you said that your mom is a good cook."  I said.

He grabbed my wrist.  "Let's go watch another movie."

"Okay,"  I said.  Am I starting to become a yes man to him?  I asked myself ruefully.

I went to sit on the couch beside him.  He was sitting on the edge of the couch as he made a few selections on his iPad and then when he was satisfied that his choice was now on the screen, he moved to sit very close to me that our bodies were touching.  I moved a little bit away.

"Hey, I'm not gonna bite," he said looking genuinely offended.

"No, it's just that you got body odor,"  I said with a straight face.

"Fuck you!" he said and held my neck in a stranglehold.

"I was just kidding!  I was just kidding!"  I said.  On the contrary his delicious manly scent was intoxicating me more than the beer.

He let go but he continued sitting close to me.  When I focused my eyes on the TV screen there were two men hugging and kissing in an apartment bedroom and one of them was starting to unbutton the other's shirt.

"P'Tae!" I turned to him, "Are we watching gay porn?"

"No," he said, "we are watching a gay romance."

I was about to laugh but he had a serious look on his face so I kept quiet.

The movie was all about two men who,  because of some misunderstanding was always arguing and fighting but they later on realize that their fights and arguments were just their defense mechanism because neither one of them wanted to admit that they had fallen for each other.  The ending was very emotional that I found myself fighting back tears.

He turned to me and I noticed that his eyes were glistening with unshed tears.  "What did you think of the movies?"

"It was a feel good story,"I said.

"I think so, too," he said while opening another bottle of beer and handing it to me.  Then he opened another one for himself.

We drank our beer in silence, and then I turned to him.  His image was starting to look blurry to me.  I realized that I was no longer just tipsy.  I was fucking drunk. On the contrary, he was still sober and was looking at me intently.

"What are we doing next?"  I asked in a drunken tone.

"This," he said, and started to kiss me.