Chapter 6

A/N:  Warning to my readers!!!  If you are below 18 or even if you are 18 or older but you get offended by detailed descriptions of intimate physical contact,  please skip this chapter and wait for the next chapter to be published.  Thank you for heeding this warning.

Tae's POV

The moment my lips touched Tee's all my pent up emotions just broke loose.  I held the back of his head firmly so that he could not pull away.

Wait, is he kissing me back???  I felt him putting pressure on my lips with his and then suddenly I could feel the wetness of his tongue trying to push my mouth open.  I didn't need further encouragement.  I opened my mouth and let him in.  He was exploring my mouth with his tongue and I let him do as he pleased. 

I knew that he was drunk as fuck and he would probably beat me up in the morning for taking advantage of his drunkenness, but I was willing to suffer physical pain in exchange for the wonderful feeling of making love to him.

When he was about to pull away, I placed my tongue inside his mouth.  It was my turn to explore him.  As I was doing so, I felt him starting to unbutton my shirt.  I quickly helped him and flung my shirt to the floor.  I then started to unbutton his shirt and he in turn helped me with it and threw it right beside where my shirt was.

I then started to trail kisses to the side of his mouth, toward his earlobe and gave his earlobe a gentle nip.  Then I ran my tongue down the side of his neck up to the crook of his shoulder.  I could hear him breathing heavily by this time.

Then I felt him push my chin up and I gasped as he suddenly took over my left nipple with his mouth.  He started sucking hard on it like he was milking it.

"Aaahhh," I couldn't help crying out of pure pleasure.  Then he gave my other nipple the same pleasurable treatment.  I found myself digging into his back.  I hope he doesn't get marks on his back by morning.

I raised his head and started kissing him again.  As I was doing so I reached for the button of his pants and tried to undo it.  He grabbed my hand and said, "what are you doing?"

Fear overtook me.  He sounded sober.  Had he recovered too quickly from the alcohol?

"I won't go any further if you don't want me to,"  I said.

Suddenly he said, "I was kidding," and giggled.

"You son of a bitch, you almost gave me a heart attack!"  I exclaimed.  I quickly undid the button of his pants and pulled down the zipper and dragged his pants down his legs a little too roughly because I got a bit annoyed about the mini heart attack that he just gave me.

Then I felt him undoing my own button and unzipping my pants.  I didn't wait for him to pull down my pants.  I brought them down my legs, off my feet, and kicked them away.  Before he could protest I carried him bridal style and laid him down gently on my bed.  He looked expectantly up at me, his mouth slightly open, his lips looking swollen from the passionate kisses I had given him earlier.  I noticed his member straining away at his boxer briefs.  I gently pulled it out and enclosed it with my mouth.

"Aaahhh!"  that sound escaped from his lips.  I tasted some drops of juices that escaped his member.  I traced my tongue around the reddened head. "Aaahh, aaahh, aaahhh, P'Tae, mmmmm...."  He grasped the back of my head, pulling at my hair as I moved my mouth rhythmically up and down his member.

"Aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh!"  his moans were getting louder by the minute.  Then I felt him jerk his chest upward and shuddered as all his juices flowed out into my mouth.  It tasted sharp and tangy and I savored it.

He was still breathing heavily when he pushed me down onto the bed and started kissing the side of my neck down to my chest.  He rained kisses up and down my bare chest and stopped to dig into my navel with his tongue.  It gave me such a pleasurable sensation.

I suddenly felt his teeth against my skin just where the waistband of my boxer briefs started.  Holy shit, he was trying to take off my briefs with his teeth.  Has he turned savage on me?  It must have been the alcohol that has driven away all his inhibitions.

I felt him removing my briefs with his teeth but lifting my butt with his hand to ease them down my legs.  I noticed my manhood standing in its full glory and I saw that he noticed it too.

"You're mine,"  I heard him say in a whisper but I heard it clearly.  With those words he swooped down my hardened manhood with his warm mouth.  I could already feel some juices trickle down the side.  He traced his tongue around the top and then up and down either side.  A moan escaped my lips before I could stop myself.  Then suddenly he enclosed my member with his warm mouth and started moving up and down, sending the most delicious sensations down there.  He started moving faster and faster.  I gripped the back of his head, raising my lower back up and down to meet his movements.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"  my scream filled the whole room and I collapsed with a shudder as all my juices erupted out of my stiff manhood before it softened in deep satisfaction.

 If I was going to take it further down the road it has to be when he is fully sober and fully aware and the decision would have to be fully mutual.  So I left it at that.  He looked like a limp rag doll right now so I didn't think that he would have any more energy for further pleasurable activities.