Chapter 10

Tee's POV

The fan meet went through without a hitch.  We did our usual routine, light touches, loving smiles, teasing comments and so on.  I noticed however that P'Tae's smile seemed to look more sad than happy.  Just what was bothering him?  Did he have a fight with Nancy.  Well, it was really none of my business.

We did a dance number after which we sang a duet with P'Tae playing on his guitar.  The lyrics of the song was about unrequited love and I could have imagined it but P'Tae seemed to be singing the song in a really heartfelt way and not just the lifeless kind of singing which I admit I must have been doing because fans were shouting at me, "P'Tee, look at P'Tae in the eye!  P'Tee, put your arm around his shoulder!"  No way was I gonna do that!

The fan meet finally ended and after bowing and waving a quick good bye I rushed out of the building because I needed to go to the pastry shop that sold mom's favorite pastries.  She had called me long distance from the US and had requested that I ship her several pastries that were not available in the US and therefore she was missing so much.

I managed to find a space to park my car in the small parking lot.  It was always filled with cars because it was a very popular pastry shop.  After the lady behind the counter placed all the pastry in one box I went back to my car and saw a familiar car in the process of parking right beside mine.  My heart jumped to my throat when I saw Nancy step out of her car.

She recognized me immediately because we had met several times before during our company special occasions to which P'Tae would bring her to attend with him.

She waved at me.  "Hi, Nancy, how are you doing?"  I asked.

"Alright I guess,"  she answered.  "How are you and P'Tae doing?"

"I just came from a fan meet,"  I said, "didn't he tell you?"

"We haven't talked much since we broke up," she said casually.

"What???"  I asked incredulously.

"Didn't he tell you?"  Nancy asked with a raised eyebrow.  "I would have thought that you would have known by now because it has been weeks since we broke up."

Nancy looked at my shocked face.  "I don't understand why he didn't tell you because you are always his topic of choice whenever we're together so I thought that you were together a lot."

"We always go separate ways after every shoot or fan meet,"  I informed Nancy.

"That's weird," she muttered under her breath.  Then she excused herself with a wave of her hand.

I said good bye to her and opened the passenger door to set the box of pastries carefully on the passenger seat.  Then I went to the driver's seat and started my car.

I drove to the nearest shipping company where I filled up a form and paid the shipping fee to the lady behind the counter to have the box of pastries delivered to my mom's address in the US.

Then I went back to my car debating to myself whether I should call Bas or Copter to see if they wanted to meet me for dinner.  Somehow I was feeling some kind of tiredness so I decided to just go back to my apartment and just have some dinner delivered to me because I felt too tired to cook.

When I stepped into the lobby of my apartment building my heart thudded violently when I saw P'Tae standing by the elevator.  He immediately approached me when he noticed that I was trying to avoid him.  He grabbed my wrist and said, "I have been standing here for more than an hour waiting for you to return so give me the courtesy of listening to what I have to say."

"Don't make any scene here,"  I scolded him when I noticed the receptionist eyeing us curiously.

"Then can I go up to your apartment with you where we can talk in private?" he asked.

"Do I have any choice?"  I countered.

"No," he stated the obvious.