Chapter Seventeen

Pleaseee vote and comment!! I feel like people aren't liking this story as much as they used to. I only got like four votes on the last chapter 3: (Oh and if you comment I'll dedicate a chapter to you!!)

Chapter Seventeen

John's point of view

I chew nervously on my chapped lip, grabbing my English book. I watch my feet move down the hallway, up the stairs, and into room 207. I take my normal seat in the very back of the room, and for the first time I look at my classmates.

I can't believe how many people just look the same. All the guys seem to have that athletic build with short straight hair. The girls have their hair up or falling down to their back all wearing some flowery shirts or whatever. Then I spot Mika. I've never noticed him in any of my classes before, but there he was right beside me.

"Hi Mika..." I mumble softly. This being the first time I've ever talked to someone in class before I wasn't exactly sure what to say.

At first I feel as if he's going to ignore me completely but his blue eyes meet mine and his lips part, "Hey."

It's amazing how Foster and him can look so similar. They'd easily pass as twins, Foster being the skinnier manlier one, Mika still having his boyish charm. They just act so different!

"Can I tell you something?" He asks.

My head bobs quickly. "Yes." I wonder what Mika is going to tell me?

He leans close enough to where no one else could hear our conversation. "How do you do it?"

I crinkle my forehead. What is he talking about? How do I do what?! Did he see something?

I guess by my expression Mika gets how confused I am, so he clarifies it. "I mean how do you just be with Foster and not care what people say?"

Whoa! Is Mika gay?! I mean why else would he ask this question? Maybe he has some other secret?

"I don't know." I say honestly. "I mean I'm not very popular, people don't pay attention to me so nothing really bothers me..."

I mean sure when Foster and I are out we get stares, but that doesn't bother me. I love Foster and that's all that matters....

"Okay," Mika sighs, looking at the notebook on his desk. "Thanks John."

___

"Hello Johnny!" My heart skips a beat and my pace quickens.

I'm going to make it! He's not going to get me today. I'll be okay-

A hand roughly grabs hold of my shoulder and I'm pulled into a empty class room. A quiet yelp escapes my lips as I'm slammed against a wall.

I was so close, just a few more feet and I would have been in the cafeteria. I could be with Foster right now, instead of being trapped in a empty room with my worst nightmare. The love of my life's brother...

"You really thought you could get away?" He asks, sitting on a desk. I nod slowly "Wow."

"P-please Drake," I frown, spacing myself from him. "Please just leave me alone! Let me be happy!"

He shakes his head. "Sorry, I can't do that."

I let out a frustrated groan, stomping my foot. "I'm going to tell. I'm going to tell everyone what you do to me!"

Drake smirks. "Go ahead, see what happens. I'm sure everyone is going to believe the shy boy over me. They'll think you just want attention."

My heart sinks as he lifts himself off the desk. Slowly he begins to walk towards me. "Now be a good boy and maybe I won't hurt you as bad this time."