Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Foster's point of view

Drake stayed locked in his room all night, not even coming out for food. It wasn't until the next morning that I saw him as he sprinted out to his car. He's done something bad to John and today is the day I find out what exactly it is.

To try calming myself down, not wanting to blow up from the confused anger bubbling inside of me, I decide to talk to my Mika. He's been spending much too much time in his room.

"So how are you and Jake doing?" I ask, starting up my car.

"I don't want to talk about it." He mumbles, picking at the band bracelet on his bony wrist.

Of course him saying this only made me more curious. When I'm curious about something I usually find a way to get it out of someone.

"Why don't you want to talk about it?" I hope this doesn't take too long because school is only about a ten minute drive.

Mika sighs softly. "He's mad at me."

"And," I drag the word out hoping he'd continue.

"I think he's moved on, I waited too long. Pushed h-him away too many times." Mika's voice cracks. "What d-do I do?!"

"Well I'd say just talk to him or something. Force him to talk to you." I lick my lip, glancing over at him.

"I'll try." He smiles slightly.

"No Mika, you'll succeed. When you want something bad enough you go after it until it's yours."

I scan over the deserted hall ways, hoping to catch a glance of John. Instead I get a very angry Noah. Maybe he knows what's going on?

"You bastard!" He hisses, pushing me back. "You sick bastard!"

Now usually I'd get upset with someone pushing me around like this, but I have no clue what I did. Maybe I am a a sick bastard...

"Where's John?" I ask calmly.

"Where's John?! Hell if I know! Probably crying over you." Noah pushes me again. I'm surprised about how strong he is. Like John, Noah is skin and bones, he is slightly bigger though.

"Noah what happened?" I ask him, frowning. "What did Drake do to him?"

Noah freezes. "W-what do you mean? That's why you were mad at John right?"

"Drake told me that he saw you and John kissing. T-there was a hickey on his neck and he was lying." I bite nervously at the inside of my cheek.

"You thought he cheated?!" Noah's eyes widen. "John, cheating?!"

His words pierce my heart making me realize how stupid I was. Although through the thick haze of guilt a beam of joy shines. John loves me just as much as I love him. Well he loved me as much as I love him.

"Just tell me what Drake did!" I slightly raise my voice. "What the hell was he trying to cover up?"

"You really don't know." Noah shakes his head. "You claim you love him yet you didn't even realize what was going on right in front of you."

"Noah," I breath, slowly exhaling. "Tell me what happened."

"Oh Foster, think about it. If I didn't give him that hickey who did? If you didn't take his virginity, who did." He turns on his heel, leaving me alone.

Noah couldn't have meant Drake did that stuff to him. B-but it all makes sense. John being afraid of Drake, the lies, the evidence. Drake didn't rape John, did he?! Maybe he just did a few things to him? I mean he never answered my question about being touched before...