Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Foster's point of view

I walk inside, my head hung low. My John is angry at me. I don't even know why! What did I do? I wish I could have at least talked to him after school but he was no where to be found. Trust me, I looked. Everywhere.

Groaning, I trudge to my favorite spot. The living room. It isn't until I'm sitting that I notice the extra person. "Who are you?!" My eyes widen as I look the strange guy over.

"Zeak." He smiles. "And you are?"

"Why are you in my house?!" I ask angrily, ignoring his question.

This person comes into my house then asked me who I am?! Oh no, that's not going to work. He doesn't look like much of a threat but he does look pretty muscular...HE COULD BE A INSANE MURDERER FOR ALL I KNOW!

The guy looks around the room then shrugs. "Waiting?"

I practically fall off the couch. This guy is crazy! He's going to murder us all! I gotta get him out! Now!

"Get out!" I scream, throwing a pillow at his face.

Instead of dodging he lets it hit him. "I can't."

Fine! I'll just force him out of the house! You can do this Foster! So what of he's the same height and looks so much stronger than you! You're a man!

"Okay, you're leaving now!" I stand up and start pulling on the guy's arm. He doesn't budge.

No faaaair!!

"Zeak I'm back!" Bree chimes. I glance over to see my sister with a bag of popcorn and two cokes in her hands.

What the heck?!

I let go of Zeak's arm, "Bree you know him?!"

"That's Zeak." She smiles shyly.

Okay he looks much too old to be hanging around my little sister! I do not like this at all!

"Okay! I get it! He's Zeak! Why is he here?!" I raise my voice slightly, showing I was getting slightly angry.

Bree sits next to him, way too close for my liking. "To help me with homework."

"I'm sure he can help you, without you sitting so close! Leave some room for Jesus." I pull my sister away about a foot and pat her head. "There yah go! Perfect!" I smile.

"Uh," Bree blushes slightly.

"You kids have fun," I walk to Zeak and whisper, "But not too much because I'm always watching..." And with that I leave the two to their work.

I'm going to have to have a looong talk with Bree once that guy is gone...

"Mika," I bounce on his bed, smiling up a storm.

"Get. Out." He tries kicking me off but I grab his foot just before it hits me.

"Nooo!" I pout. "I need to ask you stuff! I haven't gotten brother time with my Mika in a while!"

"Go....away."

"Miiiika!!" I climb up and sit on him. "I need to ask you something important!!"

Mika sighs, glaring spitefully. "Make it fast."

I take a deep. "Mika do you like it up the butt?"

Mika's eyes widen. "Foster what the hell?!"

Gawh! I have to make this more specific?!

"Do you, Mika, like it, sex, up the butt?" Maybe this wasn't the best way to ask my little brother if he was gay. He might also be confused because I'm on top of him....