Broken Chains

Whazzup guys! I know I have a lot on my plate, but I decided what if a twist of events from my Deserted story led to a different timeline with a different plot. So here are a few details to sum up the necessities:

HS/N- High school name
P/N- Principle name
Y/C- Your Currency

That's all, the rest should be pretty basic hopefully. Let's begin.

Y/N is a seventeen-year-old student that attends (HS/N), however, he is no regular student. He is an orphan, he doesn't keep quiet for anybody, always gets into fights and is a major rebel. He refuses to follow commands if he thinks it is below him and hates (P/N).
One morning he woke up before anybody else in his foster home and went to the roof to think to himself.

"Mom, dad. Why did you have to leave me?" You said to yourself as your foster dad came out to find you on the roof.

"Y/N! Breakfast is ready!" He called out, and you came straight to the table.

After saying grace, you ate, and your foster mom, Elise, confronted you about problems at school.

"Y/N, what is wrong at school? Always fighting and getting into trouble. Please tell me what the problem is so we can help you. We just want you to have a good life but-"

"But what? There is no problem at school! That kid picked the fight with me and threw the first punch so I fought back. It was self-defence!" You raised your voice.

"I'm not talking about that. You were suspended for fighting with your principle again! This will come to an end now, do I make myself clear?" Elise said, just wanting the best for you.

"Yeah." You said while rolling your eyes. "So I am off school today?" You asked sarcastically.

"No. Your suspension starts tomorrow. And I would like you to answer without the snark." She said with disappointment.

"Alright." You mumbled irritably.

"What was that?" She asked again.

"Nothing." You said innocently as could be.

"No, not nothing! What did you say to me?" She raised her voice.

"I said alright!" You went to shouting, standing up and leaving the table to get your bags ready.

After checking the timetable for the day, you started listing the books you had to pack.

"Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths." You continued as your foster father, Evan walks in.

"Y/N? I just came here to talk, you're not in trouble before you ask." Evan said.

"Yeah?" You said casually.

"I just want to talk about your attitude towards your mother. I know it is not easy for you. I have been there too, but please. I don't want to fight with you. She is just worried that you won't have a life if you continue down this path of rebellion." He said.

"I- I'm sorry. I know it was not cool to lash out like that, I will go apologise. It's just... knowing my parents left me is tough, and I don't know what I can do. I just feel angry, hopeless." You said to Evan, who was listening with great intent.

Evan was the one person you could not refuse, you felt like you could talk to him about anything and not worry about anything. He was more like your ultimate go-to friend. So you respected him above anyone else.

"I know buddy. Come here." He said, giving you a hug to show understanding and sympathy. "Now please, go apologise to mom. Then I will see you after school." He requested.