Wiping The Slate Clean pt 2

You decided to take Yang around the city, and show her some of your favourite hang out spots. The first place you took her was to the cliff where you and Raven hung out.

"This has such an awesome view of the city!" Yang said, having fun with you.

"It is cool, hey?" You asked to avoid bringing Raven up.

"Yeah. So what do you like so much about it? As in, what brings you to want to come here?" Yang asked happily.

"Well, I just find peace here. It's a cool place to just relax. The view is the biggest attraction to me." You said with relaxation.

"Any other places you know of?" Yang asked happily.

"There's also a hill overlooking the docks, and a water tower on that side of town." You said as you pointed in the directions of your favourite spots.

"I thought the water tower was restricted to public." Yang said casually.

"That's a different one. There's a water tower that I know of that provides a good view of the Emerald Forest and Vale." You replied casually.

"Let's go there!" Yang said excitedly.

"Perhaps another time. It's starting to get late, curfew is in one hour, so we should probably head back before you get in trouble." You said with a sigh.

"That sucks big time." Yang said as she took a moment to glance at the city from where you were now.

"I know. I seriously had fun today." You said happily.

"Yeah, dad. Me too." Yang said with a sparkle in her eyes.

You and Yang headed back to Beacon, and just narrowly made it in time. You went back to your dorm and immediately planted down on your bed, falling asleep shortly after. Unknown to you, your scroll received a message from Yang.

You woke up the next morning and saw the message:

"Hey dad, I just wanted to thank you so much for the day out. It was really fun. Thanks so much!"

"No problem." You muttered to yourself with a smirk.

You decided to head off and get something to eat. On the way to the teachers' lounge, you heard screaming coming from the cafeteria, and ran down that way, only to see a big food fight going on in between team RWBY and JNPR. Deciding to be the cool one, you turned around and walked away, pretending to not see anything and let them enjoy what childhood they have left.

You walked back to the teachers' dorms, and continued to try and decode what Roman told you all those years back. It's still playing on your mind, though you managed to control yourself in your search a lot better, so you weren't glued to the computer screen.

"Let's see… Dust robberies climb all around Vale, witnesses report seeing Roman at the scene, weapons heist lead by Roman. Roman forms alliance with the White Fang, confirmed." You questioned yourself the more you read the articles.

Finally reading enough, you printed all the important details and highlighted them, then pinned them to your wall, with a picture of Adam Taurus, his Lieutenant and Roman, then you wrote down what he said and pinned it underneath his picture.
You still tried to figure out what he meant.

"Wait a minute… think, think. Think!" You strained yourself for an answer.

"No ways… there's one of two possibilities… he could be planning to start an international war, or he could be planning a full-on assault, but where?" You said to yourself as you wrote down your theories. Now that you clicked, you realised there's only one reason to gather that much Dust, weapons, and form an alliance with humanity's greatest enemies.

"Y/N? Everything alright?" Glynda asked as she knocked on the door.

"Yeah! You gotta get in here, I came up with two possibilities…" You said excitedly.

"About Roman?" She asked sternly.

"Yes! They're both bad, obviously." You said cryptically.

"What's the news?" Glynda asked with curiosity.

"First possibility, bad, but not the worst. He could be planning to assault a major structure. The second possibility, the worst-case scenario. He could be planning to start an international war to divide mankind." You said without taking a second to breathe.

"That sounds ridiculous! Roman may be a criminal, but even he should know what that would do!" Glynda replied with shock.

"Think about it, why else would someone, particularly a human, need so much Dust, weapons, and form an alliance with the White Fang?" You said, getting chills from thinking about it.

"Now that you mention it, that amount of weapons and ammo could supply an army and still have enough to last for years…" Glynda trailed off.

"I still think it sounds ridiculous, but it's the best lead we could have…" She added with shock. "Now, onto less pressing matters. You are aware that chaos reigned in the cafeteria half an hour ago?" Glynda asked you.

"What? No, I've been here, trying to figure out and catch on to Roman." You lied.

Meanwhile:

"Wasn't that fun?" Yang asked with chuckles all around.

"Yeah!" Ruby replied enthusiastically.

"I had fun. I'll admit." Weiss said formally.

Blake never responded. Instead, she decided to ditch everyone after the food fight and investigate Roman herself.

"Where's Blake?" Ruby asked casually.

"I have an idea." Yang said, knowing exactly where to find her. "But we'd better not disturb her, otherwise the claws might come out?" She added, making a pun, causing Weiss to facepalm, and Ruby to chuckle.

Ruby, Weiss and Yang decided to head back to the dorms, and leave Blake to do her research and get it out of her system.

That is all for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please leave a vote and a comment, and please remember, constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Cheers guys!