|chapter 13|

Sophia POV

I wake up with a smile, and do my normal routine, but today I take extra care of my hair blow drying my hair and braiding it in two, I decide a little eye liner and foundation won't hurt but I decide against the foundation,i apply mascara, filling my brows and brushing it up I apply a little bit of pink eye shadow then mascara along with my pink cherry lip gloss I don't know why I'm doing this but I think it has to do with the fact that I'm gonna see that hottie again even though he never said he would come and he just said he would think about it but who could resist free food.

When am done I head to my closet, I did a little bit of shopping done so I grab my new pair of blue jeans with a nude long sleeve sweater top, grabbing my jean jacket with small hand straps I put it on sliding in my new pair of white sneakers, combing my hand through my hair I know I might be a little late with the time am wasting so I easily make a sandwich and head outside walking to Rosie's.

Lara and i usually go together and when I don't see her on the way I know am late, when I reach the front door, Andrea and Lara are waiting outside and I see their surprised faces when they see me, I know I would look at myself like that too

Am sorry am late guys, I got held up with something

What's the occasion?

Its not your birthday??

I roll my eyes and chuckle opening the door, what!! I can't look good anymore??

Did you get a boyfriend or something Lara ask

No gosh guys we head to the kitchen grabbing our aprons and get started on work, Rosie comes down the stairs to help

Its not your birthday is it? Oh my god am forgetting things,I am old!!

No Rosie, I just wanted to look good today

Did you get a boyfriend?

No I say grabbing a bowl of mouth watering cookies and head to the counter where Lara is cleaning a small scowl on my lips but a smile fighting through

Here I hand it to her going back inside to grab the pies, we always sell everything so its no surprise we have to make new ones every morning, we are finally done and I open up the store, and I head to the counter.

it dings immediately and I look up with a smile expecting Lex but instead river enters

He does this every morning for the past month comes in the morning and hugs a seat by the window to himself for the morning while sipping on tea and typing away on his laptop, he does not ever talk to me, just to ask me about the finances, sometimes I catch him staring at Lara and I but say nothing.

Lara grabs his normal and heads to him and he pays and does exactly what I just explained, the morning goes by and my smile drops each time the wrong person walks through the doors.

We lock up and we get ready for the evening, henry and eve comes in when we open up Mark takes his usual position and everything just goes by normally

Hey are you okay Eve ask me while we clean the tables, you have been pretty quiet today

Its nothing I send a fake smile her way which she believes when we finish she leaves and the place is empty I switch off the lights.