|chapter 31|

Sophia POV

The rest of Friday and Saturday goes down the same, everyone avoids me, it has something to do with my stay the fuck away from me stare, my screaming at little things and the fact that I've not smiled at anyone but Rosie and Johnny.

Lara keeps throwing me sympathy glances, I send everyone home early, leaving the cleaning to me, am lost in my own world as I clean, switching of the lights and locking the doors I start my walk.

Alex should be at my house by now, and the first thing I'll do is punch him I nod to myself.

I walk down the streets shivering my hands tucked into my pockets I take a turn and that's when I feel a weight crushing me from behind or more like hugging me, I realise its Alex and I turn around my fist colliding with his nose.

Shit soph!!!!! Its me!! it's me!! I hear him.

I smile pointedly at him as blood drops from his nose, oh am sorry your highness I give a little bow turning around realising my eyes are holding tears I don't want to show him or anyone I'm not gonna cry over him and he will never get the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

I think he realise that I know he's secret when he steps in front of me holding unto his nose.

Soph-" wait!!

What? So you can feed me more lies my hands shiver in my coat, so you can stand here and feed me some stupid story Alex, wait its not even Alex you lied about your damn name too!! I spit out walking past him.

Look soph I can explain-"

I stand folding my hands across my chest, explain what exactly, right now you're nothing but a stranger to me, I don't know you--- you don't know me.

Just let me talk for a while soph, just 2 minutes he holds unto my arm

I laugh, shaking his hand off me, 2 more minutes to stand here and listen to your lies!! like the fact you lied about your name, the fact you lied about the trip to Paris, you lied about your whole life Alex I push him back,the person I know is completely different from the person in front of me, now step out of my way or I swear I'll punch you again!!!

I love you and the person I showed you is the real me Sophia, you get to see the real me, you're the only stable and permanent person in my life he says in a small voice holding unto my arms

I give him a fake smile, and your beautiful duchess Alex? I say making his face morph Into guilt

Look Alex, I shrug his arms off, I might have been dumb to fall for the first time but I won't again I say slowly my eyes colliding with his, I look around me, this is where we met and this is where we end it, goodbye Prince Eric I turn away from him wiping of a single tear I start running and he doesn't go after me, he just stands there in the cold watching my form as it disappears from his sight

************

I don't go to work the next day luckily we don't open up today either, am still angry and of course they are no tears yet and I don't know why

My mind keeps reminding me of the dejected look of Alex's face before I disappeared, Monday morning I finally succumb to the sadness and cry and I don't mean cute crying I mean snot tears and spit crying.

I swear I've never cried like this over a guy before, but I think it has to do with the fact that alex is the first man to make me feel as loved and wanted, something my ex boyfriends never did and maybe just maybe it has to do with the fact I love and miss him too.

He was always on my mind 24/7 and he was a God sent in my life i felt like i was in heaven  he still is on my mind, but now its filled with sad and dark thoughts, I can never get that clearance that I need cause he has not contacted me till now and I refuse to look through the internet to see how he's doing he doesn't deserve me searching through the internet for him.