|chapter 22|

Sophia POV

Everyone can sense my happy mood on Monday, Lara guesses is with the mystery guy that was in my room yesterday, and the others are just looking at me like am crazy.

I was practically wallowing in pity for the past 2 weeks and suddenly am smiling like a crazed woman on Monday, its creepy I know.

I finish serving our last customer for the morning before I turn the close sign with a giddy smile on my face.

Lex has been sending me sweet messages through out the morning some innocent some not too innocent.

I grab my phone and see a recent text I walk around the counter

Lex😘:in a boring meeting I wish I was with you instead.

Sophia:😄 focus. And I wish I was with you also.

I don't see a reply after that and everyone is looking at me weirdly as I clean the tables up when I hear a ding from my phone.

Lex😘:Busted.

I laugh loudly attracting the stare of Lara, I don't reply and tuck my phone in my apron.

Lara approaches me, okay explain what's up with mystery guy

I giggle mystery guy?

You're giggling, Sophia never giggles Andrea groan resting in one of the clean booths.

Yes mystery guy?

Its nothing he's just a normal guy I met and we've gone out a few times and that's all.

How did you both meet Scarlet seats opposite from me.

My eyes turn to her for the past 2 weeks we've spent working together I've got to know her more she lives with her older brother she's 21 and she has this I don't give a fuck era around her, she doesn't take nonsense from people.

I pushed him down and he hurt himself so I took him home and fixed him up cause it was my fault

You took a random guy into your house, stupid if you ask me Andrea snorts

I narrow my eyes at him, he's a nice guy.

He raises his hand in surrender, I'm not arguing with you.

I nod with a sigh when my phone dings again were not opening up tonight and am glad when I read his message.

Lex😘: busy tonight?

Soph:nope, you have something in mind?

Lex😘:pick you up by 9.

Soph:and you think I agree because?

Lex😘:oh I just know😎 bye.

I roll my eyes and Tuck my phone into my apron again with a smile

That was him?

Yup, I nod so were done here Andrea you can close up Lara we have something to do I grab her hand and we walk through the back door removing our aprons and wearing our coats.