Kiki do you love me

Y/N's P.O.V

"Shawn!" I yelled when I got into his apartment.

"Y/N!" he yelled back.

"Hiya!" I jumped into his arms.

"hey baby, I missed you!" Shawn kissed my lips.

"so" I smiled pulling back "I was thinking about it and I thought your fans would go crazy if you did the In My Feelings Challenge" I beamed at him.

"really Y/N?" he laughed.

"Shawn i'm serious!" I smirked.

"Y/N!" Shawn whined.

"Shawn!!" I copied him.

"Fine i'll do it but you have to take me to lunch after"

"yay! a goofy video of you, and lunch what more could a girl ask for"

Shawn set me back down on the ground and went to grab the car keys. Tossing them at me I caught them and swung them around my finger.

"Ready?" I smiled grabbing my purse.

"ready as i'll ever be" Shawn rolled his eyes.

Laughing I grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door. Getting into the car I rolled into the street and stopped. Letting Shawn out I turned on the song and he started dancing to it. Recording I laughed and tried not to get it in the video.

"Okay get in! I got it" I laughed and drove once he shut the door.

"Y/N please don't ever make me do anything like that again." Shawn grabbed my phone.

"yeah okay I won't" I smiled.

"I meant it!" he tried to keep a straight face but failed.

"I mean it!" I copied Shawn.

Laughing I pulled into the Boston Pizza parking lot and we both got out. Shawn had posted the video on his instagram. Getting a booth we sat next to each other so we could watch the comments roll in.

Most of them were Shawn's fans freaking out and others were upset that he hopped on the bandwagon. But what was I suppose to do let my boyfriend miss out on a funny opportunity? I don't think so.