1- The New Kid

Btw that's Marc ^^^ he's so adorable and I love him so much!!
------------
It was just another regular day at Miraculous High. All the students rushing through the halls just to get to their individual classes others didn't have classes so they decided to just hang out with friends around the halls of the school as well as outside.

Nathaniel Kurtzberg was a junior attending Miraculous High. He's usually a quiet person and keeps to himself but his drawings are what makes him known. They were so accurate and so detailed that they were famous amongst the art club.

"Good Morning Nathaniel!" Looking up, Nathaniel saw one of his friends Marinette smiling brightly. She was a lovable person, with a great personality, who also designs her own fashion nothing to big but you get the idea. Although, she is clumsy from time to time.

"M-Morning Marinette.." He answered back. Nathaniel has had a crush on Marinette forever now but he knew his chances would never play out as he liked them to be. You see Marinette has been dating Adrien for two years now and by the looks of it, they are ment to be. Like fate.

She smiled at him before running up to her bestie, Alya and hugging her before sitting down as the teacher walked in.

"Good Morning students!" Mr. Josh announced before walking in. He smiled placing his papers that he had been holding down on the desk before taking attendance of the said class.

"Alright time to start."

"Marinette?"

"Here!"

"Chloe?"

"I'm right here.." she answered with sass.

Mr. Josh just rolled his eye's playfully before continuing.

"Max?"

"Here!"

"Kim?"

"Here man!"

"Sabrina?"

"H-Here."

"Nathaniel?"

"R-Right h-here." The red haired boy answered shyly.

"Adrien?"

"Right here sir!"

So that continued until he got every last student checked off as here well all except one.

"Class before we start our lecture I want to introduce you to someone that will start attending this school tomorrow. So please make him feel at home and be nice to him.." he looked at Chloe, "I'm talking about you Ms. Bourgeois."

"But sir, I'm a kind individual."

Everyone burst out laughing including the teacher.

"Hey!" Chloe blushed in embarrassment.

"Like we believe you Chloe!" Max laughed out, jokingly.

"That enough everyone." Mr. Josh smiled playfully. "Like I said please make this student feel at home. But let me put this out there."

Everyone stopped talking and payed attention to what their teacher had to say next.

"He's a very shy and nervous individual. Please don't pressure him to do anything he doesn't like."

"Yes sir!"

"Alright then." Mr. Josh walked out of the classroom and entered again with a small boy wearing a red hoodie. His hair was the color of midnight blue and his eyes were the color of bright green limes that could hypnotize you if you looked deeply within them.

"H-Hi.." he said in a small and shy voice. Everyone smiled. Marinette was the first to go up and stand next to the boy.

"Hello I'm Marinette dupain-chang, and welcome to Miraculous High!" She cheerfully said. "You might not get used to it at first but let me just tell you this school isn't like any other school. Our teachers actually try to have fun with us and we rarely get any homework! And we also have amazing clubs to join if you ever feel like joining that is." She smiled.

"T-that sounds g-great."

Marinette giggled of how shy the new boy was. She remembered how she was always like that around Adrien before they became a couple.

"Come on. Introduce yourself." Mr. Josh calmly said. The boy looked at him and nodded hesitantly.

"N-Nice to meet you all. M-My name is M-Marc Anciel." He bowed his head.

"Nice you meet you Marc!" Everyone in the room shouted except for one particular person.

"Good now that everything is settled we'll need someone to show Marc around. Any volunteers?" Everyone raise their hand. Marinette smiled as she went back to her seat talking to Alya once more.

Mr. Josh searched the room and got ready to pick when he saw one person not paying attention.

"Nathaniel." He froze dropping his pencil.

"Y-Yes sir?" He asked looking up.

"You are assigned to show Marc around school today so he'll be ready tomorrow."

"Y-Yes sir." Nathaniel bowed his head and continued back to what he was doing before. The teacher smiled brightly.

"Marc go sit in the empty seat next to Nathaniel so it's easier for him to help you out for now." Marc Nodded before taking a seat next to Nathaniel. Green lime eyes watched as Nathaniel sketched on a pice of paper.

"Wow your so talented!" Marc yell whispered. Nathaniel tensed turning his head to glance at Marc, seeing the boy was smiling with his eyes wide with amazement.

"Um.. thanks." Nathaniel blushed embarrassed. He returned to sketch as Marc watched him closely.

"Ok class let's get back to learning what we had yesterday." Everyone groaned making the teacher laugh, "who can tell me what they learned yesterday?" He asked as all the kids jumped up with their hands raised in the air.

"Chloe yes?"

"We learned how society changed over time. From those who were put to forced labor but now it's equal. Everyone has a place in the world as equals."

"Great job Ms. Bourgeois." Mr. Josh clapped.

The day went like that. He would as students what they had learned and they would answer him what they knew. Marc felt the class environment grow to a calming and relaxing one.

"You'd love it here." Nathaniel grabbed Marc's attention as he spoke. Green lime met sky blue ones.

"Really?"

Nathaniel nodded. "Course. Everyone is so nice. Chloe could be sassy but when you get to know her really well she's really nice, at points." Marc giggled, "I doubt that but thanks for the heads up." He smiled.

Nathaniel smiled as well before turning to the teacher and listening to the lecture. Marc starred at Nathaniel with the corner of his eyes before blushing lightly as he turned his attention to the lecture to get his mind off him.
---------------
A/N: AHHHHHH! MY NEW BOOK IS FINALLY UPDATED! YES! I actually thought I'd never finish it but I did yay me!

Well I want your opinion on the first update. Is it good enough? Is it fun?

Please tell me!^_^ thank you!

Bye!!!!