10- Fun

Waking up Marc was the best thing Nathaniel could think of, Shay was busy being an annoying prick by shoving Nathaniel here and there when they slept. But waking up to Marc made that feeling go away.

"Morning..." Marc yawned as he sat up, Nathaniel sat up too and started to stretch then rub his eyes, "m-morning" he stuttered his voice still sluggish from sleep.

"Wake up Shay, will you. It's time we headed to school," Marc said, walking into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Nathaniel almost forgot he had school today from all the things that happened last night.

He sighed, shaking Shay, "hey wake up time to get ready so you'd go to school," Nathaniel said. Shay groaned in response, his brown hair messy from sleep and his green eyes showing as he opened them and started to rub the sleep out of them.

"Its already time for school?" He whispered sitting up. No sooner Marc came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck, pajamas and a regular V-neck.

"Yep so you'd better hurry and freshen up," he replied, teasing the poor boy.

Suddenly Shay received a text and he jumped out of bed, "S-Sorry guys I have to go..." with that Shay quickly put on his shoes and ran out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him. Nathaniel looked confused, turning his gaze to Marc who was eyeing the door before he sighed and started to dry his hair again.

"Hurry up and get ready we don't have all day," he replied. Nathaniel nodded and walked into the bathroom closing the door and entering the shower after stripping all his clothes off.

After he finished washing he put on a blue loose shirt and some blue Jean's on and grabbed a towel from the rack to dry his red hair. Walking out he saw that Marc was already changed and was wearing a black hoodie that had a picture of Kaneki from Tokyo Ghoul, blue ripped jeans, a red beanie and red converse.

"Woah..." Nathaniel muttered as he saw Marc and all his glorious self. Marc smiled, "get dressed I'll drive," he said, ignoring Nathaniel as he practically drooled looking at him.

"Y-Yeah," Nathaniel grabbed a red button-up shirt and wore it over his loose blue shirt, leaving the buttons open that is. He grabbed his black converse and put them on.

Nathaniel left the room closing the door behind him and saw that Marc was ready with his bag and keys.

"Ready?"

Nathaniel nodded.

****

Arriving at school and everything was loud. Everyone was already with their groups and walking around. Some were even sitting on the floor just giggling and laughing at something the others said.

"Marc! Nathaniel!" A blue-haired girl came running. Her eyes an icy blue as her attention was on them.

"Hey, guys! How's it been?" She asked.

"Good, how are you Marinette?" Nathaniel asked.

"Great! Been making fashion designs and sketching out new styles to experiment with!" She said, sweetly. Adrien soon came up from behind her and placed a small kiss on her cheek, "you should see them they are outstanding! I'm actually gonna talk to my dad about her working for his company," he stated.

Marinette squealed happily, placing a kiss on Adrian's cheek, "Thank you!"

"You two are really a cute couple!" Luka came from behind Marc scaring him.

"Woah Marc! Nice style...hmm...isn't that character from Tokyo Ghoul?" Luka asked, Marc shyly nodded, "Y-Yeah his name's Kaneki," Marc replied shyly tugging on his beanie. Luka smiled brightly, "nice style though!"