7- Outfits

"What about this store?" Shay pointed at a store called H &M. Marc shrugged and Nathaniel nodded slowly. Shay smiled as he grabbed both his friends writs and pulled them inside the store with him.

"Alright. Here are the rules." Shay started, "I will pick out clothes for Marc, Marc will do the same to Nathaniel and Nathaniel picks out clothes for me. Understood?" Marc and Nathaniel nodded, smiling.

"Alright. Let's start!" They all split up. Going to different sides of the store to get clothes that 'suited' their selected person.

After what felt like a whole day but it was really more like an hour or two they all met up near the fitting rooms exchanging the clothes they picked out for each other.

"Ready?" Shay smiled brightly. Nathaniel blushed embarrassed on how me might look. Marc flicked his friends head, "let's get it on with." Marc replied. Opening one of the doors in the fitting room and walking inside to try on the clothes Shay had chosen.

"You heard the king, let's start!" Shay jumped walking into a room next to Marc and Nathaniel walked into the one on the left of Marc.

After the sound of ruffled fabric they finally got their first outfits on.

"One the count of three!" Shay started.

"One..."

"Two..."

"THREE..!"

They all opened their own doors, walking out with their new outfits.

"Oh." Shay did a twirl looking in the mirror.

"My." Marc smiled.

"Wow." Nathaniel was in awe.

They all looked different.

Marc was wearing a dark jacket with a loose maroon shirt with ripped black Jean's.

Shay wore a dark blue buttoned up shirt that he decided to leave unbuttoned, wearing a white V- neck underneath it- Which brought out the color of his green eyes elegantly-With dark Jean's and a hat.

Nathaniel wore a dark red beanie, a jacket that was red as well but the arms were a black color. He wore a white T-shirt with light Jean's that were slightly ripped.

"Guys we look like models!" Shay yelled out.

Marc laughed as his friend. He turned to look at Nathaniel, blushing when he saw how good he looked. He was so beautiful in Marc's eyes that he didn't think he saw it himself
(nathaniel).

"Should we try on the other outfit?" Nathaniel asked still eyeing himself in the mirror. Shay noticed this and smiled, "hmm... I dont know but we could try and see!"

"Alright hold your horses." Marc chuckled, "let's see if Nathaniel wants to."

Nathaniel turned to them and blushed red. He nodded shyly.

"There you have it! On with the show!" Shay yelled out going back into the room to change again.

Marc sighed, "this is going to be a long day."

*****

After four hours of trying on clothes, competing and purchasing they finally decided to end their day drinking some Starbucks.

"So...did you guys have fun?" Shay asked, slurping his vanilla bean cremé. Both Nathaniel and Marc had ordered Caramel Frappés.

"Today was fun." Nathaniel said. Marc nodded.

"Here, here!" Shay said as he raised his hand in the air.

"Marc, Nathaniel...surprising to see you both here." They both turned around gazing at a certain guitarist, while Shay slurped his drink, curiously watching.

"Luka...h-hey." Marc waved turning back into his shy self. Luka smiled and ruffled his dark hair.

"So what have you two been up to lately?" He asked eyeing the two friends.

"J-Just hanging out i-is all." Nathaniel stated, taking a slurp out of his drink.

"Nice."

Then it turned into awkward silence for at least a good 30 seconds before Shay decided to speak up.

"They had fun you should have seen them." He started, "by the way. The names Shay." He introduced himself.

Luka smiled, "names Luka. It's nice to meet someone who's new."

"I second that!" Shay laughed.

"Any hobbies?"

"Playing guitar."

"Neat...you should play me something someday."

"Hmm, we'll see." Luka replied, "that is if we bump into each other again."

Shay chuckled, "trust me I go where ever he goes" pointing a Marc, making the poor boy blush, "that is besides school." Shay smiled. Luka laughed, running a hand through his dark, blue-tipped hair.

"Well I'll catch you guys later!" He waved walking away. Marc and Nathaniel looked at each other, bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Wah?" Shay eyes them curiously.

"You just fell in love!" Marc laughed.

"Did you see they way he looked at him?" Nathaniel giggled, as Marc nodded laughing even harder, holding his sides.

"Oh my god haha Shay you just found your soulmate didn't you..."

Shay turned red. He was so embarrassed.

"G-Guys what's the matter with the two of you!" He stuttered. He slurped his drink trying to stay cool but...why did they have to be like this?

"Ok ok." Marc said trying to calm himself down, "oh God that was funny."

"Shay how about you come to school with me." Marc smiled brightly.

"Yeah come and see how our school is. Marc is still new to how everything goes but he knows the basics." Nath-
aniel pointed out.

Shay shook his head chuckling, "how'd I end up with a tomato and a gay queen?" He asked himself. But the other two heard.

"Tomato? Gay queen?" Nathaniel asked.

Marc rolled his eyes playfully, "I'm bi first of all get that straight." He laughed.

Nathaniel blushed. He didn't know Marc was bi this was new to him.

"You're the gay queen here Shay." Marc pointed at him smirking devilishly.

"H-Hey!" Shay stuttered.

They both looked at Nathaniel who blushed even harder.

"What about you?" Shay asked.

Marc eyed Nathaniel curiously. He also wanted to know.

"Um...I-I'm g-g-gay." The poor tomato haired boy stuttered out hopelessly.

"Hah! Two gay queens and one bi king!" Shay yelled out. Everyone who was sitting around their area gave them all looks.

But the trio didn't care at the moment.

"Hey let's play 20 questions!" Marc asked. He wanted to know more about Nathaniel besides the things he already knew.

"Finally a good idea." Shay shrugged.

"Sure."

Marc smirked.

"Alright then, let's start."
*********
A/N: omg feels so long since I have updated anything(which is true) I've been so busy reading all these amazing books that I totally forgot that I had some books to update. I'm such a...

Welp that's sorted out haha! Time for me to update my other story, which is a pain but...that's what writing is all about: fun. Painful, and need to have a clear mind set(well sometimes).

Until next time!!!!!!!

Bye:D