13 - Truth or Dare?

"Marc wake uuuuuup~" Shay whined, making sure to annoy a peacefully sleeping Marc on the shared bed. Marc groaned, rolling over on his back but not yet awake. Shay frowned then he got an idea. If you look at him you'd actually think you saw a lightbulb hanging above his head. He smirked mischievously, making sure to change his position so his feet were gently resting against Marc's side.

With a small laugh, he roughly kicked Marc off the bed making him spiral out of control, and face planting the floor. Marc groaned finally awake and in pain.

"SHAY!" He yelled out in anger. Shay was laughing on the shared bed hysterically. Marc groaned and started to get up when he heard movement above him. He looked up, coming into contact with Shays green eyes which held so much mischief.

"Don't you dare!"

Shay smirked. Harshly jumping up and down on the bed then yelling, "CANNONBALL!" as he jumped off the bed, falling harshly on Marc's already aching body.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

Shay started wheezing from the laughter that caught him. Marc is so much pain glared at his friend rolling around beside him laughing like some donkey, sighed giving a small laugh. Which turned into more laughter.

"That's a nice way to wake up," Marc sarcastically said laughing.

Shay brushing away his tears and holding his aching sides replied, "You should have seen your face! Omg haha! That was priceless!" Marc laughed, plopping his body onto Shay's stomach.

Shay let out a small "oof" before ignoring the weight and tried to calm his laughter down.

"Wow, that was such a nice way to wake up! I should do it often," Shay teased. Marc got up, leaning over Shay as he flicked his friend's forehead.

"You do that and you'll be sleeping outside for a year," Marc replied with a smile. As he lowered himself back on Shay, playing with the ends of his hair.

"So...arearen't you supposed to be at school?" Shay sighed in relief, bring up a hand and placing it softly on Marc's head, rubbing small circles in his hair.

"No. I don't have class till late in the afternoon. So I'm free till then," Marc replied.

Shay sat up hearing a groan from Marc as he moved, he let out a small chuckle, "don't be a baby. We can cuddle when we come back!" Shay stuck out his tongue.

"I rather cuddle with an alligator then spend time attached to you,"

"No, but Nathaniel is who you want to be with," Shay teased.

Marc groaned, standing up, "and what about you?" He asked, "you seem to take an interest in Luka,"

"H-Hey!" Shay blushed, gently pushing Marc off of him so he could get up.

"I'll go shower first. Make sure to make breakfast when I get out," Shay said, walking around the bedroom, grabbing some clothes then going to the bathroom and shutting the door behind him with a click.

"Its my home! I don't have to make you anything!" Marc replied. He stood up and stretched his arms above his head hearing a crack before sighing in relief.

"I'm still a guest in your home!" Shay replied back, "do your job well! I expect food when I'm out of here!"

Marc shook his head and walked out of his room and into the kitchen.

Marc decided on making pancakes for his so-called guest and himself. Shay was known to love pancakes with strawberries distributed all around and sometimes some bananas and blueberries would be added. Marc loved banana-flavored pancakes unlike his little fruit fanatic friend, Marc enjoyed pouring lots of syrup that an average person might just go into a sugar craze. He also liked to top off his pancakes with a few blueberries.