5-Joy

"Hi."

"Hey."

Marc moved aside letting Nathaniel enter his apartment. Closing the door, he turned back and watched Nathaniels reaction.

"Woah! This place is nice!" Nathaniel said.

"Thought you said you didn't have time today?" Marc quietly asked, his shy side coming out. Nathaniel turned around and gently smiled.

"I had to help my parents move boxes in today and put them in storage." Nathaniel explained.

"Oh" Marc stood there awkwardly holding his arm and looking to the side.

"You still coming over tomorrow right?" Marc innocently asked. Nathaniel nodded, "course! I have the weekend free so we can hang out!"

"What about mE!!" Shay jumped on Marc knocking him backwards on the flood. Nathaniel froze not knowing there was another person inside.

"Shaaaay~ get off your too heavy~" Marc whined, rubbing the back of his head. Shay started to pout, fake crying as well.

"B-B-But..." Shay was interrupted when Nathaniel pushed him off, "move!" Shay moved off, laughing.

Marc got up and glared at Shay who was currently laughing, "sorry Nathaniel." He muttered getting up and dusting himself. Shay had stopped laughing and stood up walking towards Nathaniel and extending his hand out, "Hi nice to meet you! I'm Shay." Nathaniel eyed his hand but gladly took it, "I'm Nathaniel." Shay nodded, shaking hands.

"Oi Marc!" Marc eyed Shay, "go get the boy something to drink will ya?"

"Its my apartment, why don't you get him something?" Marc tilted his head.

Shay sighed, "because it's the hosts job to host...Now go host!" He playfully pushed Marc to the kitchen.

Shay decided that while Marc was gone he'd have a little talk with Nathaniel. He waved for him to follow leading him to the living room so he'd feel comfortable. Shay plopped on a sofa and Nathanile on the couch near by.

Awkward silence filled the room around Shay and Nathaniel. He looked at Shay from the corner of his eye as he started to play with his fingers, nervously.

"How's Marc doing at school?" Shay asked. Nathaniel looked up, "h-he's fine. Made some new friends and I can see he's fitting in nicely." Nathaniel said with honesty. Shay smiled, "that's good."

"So how'd you two meet?"

"We're in the same class together." Nathaniel pointed out, making Shay laugh, "it was coincidental." Nathaniel laughed lightly.

"At least he's found a good friend..." Shay got up and sat next to Nathaniel, "do me a favor?"

Nathaniel tilted his head to one side looking confused, "why?" He asked. Shay chuckled placing a hand on the boys shoulder, "I'm his closest friend, so please just look after him for me alright?" Shay asked kindly.

Nathaniel nodded slowly recieving a gigantic smile from Shay.

"Shay stop bothering him." Marc came back with three glasses of juice and some snacks.

Shay smiled brightly getting up and helping Marc, "I wasn't bothering him sheesh. You really think I'm a bother to everyone?" Shay placed the tray on the table. Pouting as he turned around to face Marc.

"Of course I don't..." Marc sighed bring his friend in for a hug, "you're my precious friend." Shay beamed tackling Marc down in a bear hug.

"You two really are close..." Nathaniel stated. He could see that when Marc was around Shay he wasn't this shy individual that he first met, but he's outgoing, loud, and amazing.