6-Day out

Morning arrived sooner then expected. And it was now the week-
ends. After their little expedition yesterday Marc had driven Nathaniel home and Shay decided to sleep over at his apartment. Although, Marc had voted against it, Shay kept insisting that he make up the two years he's been away by letting him crash at his place whenever he felt like it. Marc agreed because he missed spending time with his friend and they had a lot to catch up on.

Slowly Marc started to rise from his bed with a yawn, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He was both nervous and excited for the day to start, but luckily Shay would be coming along so he'd feel more comfortable.

"Ngn..." Shay shifted in Marcs' bed (they slept in the same bed but Marc still didn't like the idea) Shay was taking up half the bed only leaving a small amount of space left for Marc to actually move around in. Marc looked down at his friend, irritated, sighing, before he smirked devilishly-pushing Shay off the bed as he fell with a thump on the floor.

"Ow!" Shay rubbed his butt as he glared up his friend who was curr-
ently laughing so hard that even he himself almost fell off the bed. "Why did you push me?" Shay picked up the blanket and placed it back on the bed, him sliding under.

"You took up half my space man, it was getting annoying." Marc shrugged, "besides it was funny."

Shay sent him a playful glare, yawning.

"What time is it?"

Marc looked at the clock on his bedside table, "almost noon."

Shay groaned but sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his green eyes. If you'd look closely you'd see that Shays eyes aren't only green but they had a small portion of blue at the bottom. Although, his eyes are a dark-ish color of green that in order to see the blue, you'd have to look really close.

Shay nodded, getting off the bed and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Marc made his way out of bedroom and into the kitchen to get breakfast ready. He heard his phone buzz, grabbing it and smiling at the screen.

Nathaniel: I'm on my way! Probably will arrive in an hour or so..

Marc let out a small chuckle before replying to Nathaniel.

Marc: No biggie! just make sure you're safe.

Marc set his phone down and finished up making breakfast. He placed two plates, one for him and one for Shay, on the table just before Shay walked in drying his crazy hair.

"Aww! So sweet of you to make me breakfast." Shay sat down and began to eat. Marc laughed as he did the same.

"Anything for you." Marc replied. Shay laughed, placing a piece of toast in his mouth. 

"whv ver you shay (whatever you say)." Shay talked through a mouthful of food. Marc burst out laughing again at his friends childish behavior.

"Talk when your mouth isn't full of food, ok?" Marc stated. Shay nodded swallowing his food before burst out in laughter, waving a fork in the air.

"Yada yada~" Shay walked up to the sink and cleaned his plate and putting it away to dry.

Just when Marc was about to reply there was knock on the door. He looked at Shay before getting up and walking to the door to open it. There stood a shy Nathaniel with a light blush that showed on his cheeks.

"H-Hi..." Nathaniel said, shyly.

Marc's eyes softened at Nathaniels shyness. Shay on the other hand was sneaking his way behind Marc. Nathaniel noticed this but kept quiet when Shay ushered him to.