9- Sleepover

Nathaniel POV

What the HeCk just happened? Wh-what was that just now? Why did...omg!!

A whole lot of things went through my head. I was confused why had he done such a thing? Why did I like it?

I pulled off the door and walked into the room to examine it more. The bed had sleek red sheets that seemed to have small designs, like little pens, pencils, etc... in blue outlines, but it was adorable. The wall closer to me held a bookcase against it with different types of books by different authors. I walked over to it and picked out a book, which was The fault in our stars by John Green (a/n: not my favorite book buuut the only one that came in mind heh) I also noticed different types of manga hanging there. Putting the book back I walked towards the manga section and noticed he owned manga's like Owari no seraph, Devils and Realist, Servamp, Attack on titan, Pandora Hearts, 07-Ghost, etc...

There were so many manga and books. I moved my attention to the bed and walked towards it, sitting on the edge of it. Suddenly noticing a picture near the bedside, I got up and grabbed it sitting back down on the bed.

The picture consisted of a younger Marc who had the biggest smile in the world. Next to him was Shay his brown hair messy as ever and his smile wide and playful. And lastly was another kid who looked shy but he still had a kind smile he had silver hair and dark blue eyes.

"That's Lucius," I whipped my head so fast I was surprised it didnt break. There leaning against the door frame was Marc in all his adorableness.

"Who's he?" I asked curious at the moment and didn't bother look up at Marc again, keeping my gaze on the picture while I heard him sigh and walk towards the bed, feeling it shift under his weight. Thankfully, he decided to leave two inches of space between us.

"An old friend, really precious friend though," he responded with a hint of sadness in his tone.

"What happened?"

He sighed, "it was a long time ago but we all went to the same Kindergarten me, Shay and Lucius that is," he started, taking the picture out of my hand and placing it in his. "He always knew how to make us laugh no matter how shy he was when it came down to hanging with Shay and I, he'd always find a way to be there for us even if it's out of his comfort zone."

"Yeah lucky little noodle he was," Shay appeared in the room leaning against the wall near the door, "remember whenever we'd buy ice cream he'd always cry until we each gave him a lick of our share."

Marc laughed, "yeah, or the time we went horseback riding and you fell, but Lucius bought you a whole bunch of candy to cheer you up?" They sadly laughed at that then a moment of silence filled the room.

Marc cleared his throat and I forced my gaze on him, seeing his green eyes they started to fill with tears. I turned to Shay but he hid his face under his bangs.

"One day we went out to the beach and our parents warned us not to get to close to the water I didn't listen to them. At the time I couldn't swim and when a wave came and I was caught in it Lucius was there to help me but..." Marc closed his eyes, hiding them under his bangs. I could see his figure shaking and so I picked up my hand and placed it on his. He let out a small gasp but continued, "he saved me but life is cruel and he never made it back to shore. We found his body a few days later, dried up on shore a few days after the accident and since then whenever I see the beach I'm reminded of how I killed my friend." Marc was crying at this point. Tears nonstop falling down his cheeks, Shay was also weeping in pain. He walked towards Marc and sat down behind him, shifting the mattress under his weight plus ours, hugging Marc from behind.

"You know it wasn't your fault..." Shay quietly said. But Marc shook his head, "no matter how you look at it, it was." He cried.

I felt heartbroken seeing both my friends cry there hearts out for their deceased friend, "listen I may not of known him as you have but..." I stopped, grabbing Marc's face so he'd look directly at me and when I saw his green eyes, my heart bled for him. "Lucius wouldn't want you to blame yourself. He'd want you to live your life to the fullest with joy and happiness." I stated. Marc tried to move his head but I pulled him back, "I may not have been there but it seems like you had a wonderful friend who would give up his life to save yours. Don't repay him by blaming yourself, repay him by living a happy life. A life that he gave you." Marc was balling at this moment. He grabbed onto me and hugged me tightly. Shay tightened his hold on Marc, picking up his gaze and meeting mine he whispered a "thank you." I saw the glimmer in his eyes and knowing him he wouldn't want me to see him cry so I just sent back a small smile and nodded.

That night we all decided that we were to tired to move out of the room and go sleep in our sleeping bags or guest rooms. So Marc agreed to let us sleep in his bed. I was in the middle, Shay ro my left and Marc to my right. I started to turn to my right to get a better position and my gaze landed on two green ones.

"Thank you Nathaniel, I mean it," Marc whispered. I smiled placing a hand on his cheek. "Don't worry about it," I replied. He smiled and nuzzled his way against my chest I smiled sweetly at that, placing an arm around his waist and pulling him in.

"Good night," he muttered against my neck.

"Night Marc,"
******************
A/N: Back with another update. And I hope you like it. I added one of my Oc's in here. His name is Lucius and he's a real pain to be honest.

Lucius: how am I a pain? I'm dead remember?

Author: riiiiiiiiight? Eh...sorry Rest in Piece my man.

Lucius:...

Anyways, I'm sorry to write such a sad scene but I hope you enjoyed it.

See you in the next update!

P.s. sorry for the grammar mistakes🙏🏽🤦🏽‍♀️