11-Park

"Finally we're here!" Shay yelled out. Behind him, Marc was just sighing and Nathaniel kept quiet but had a smile on his face.

"Hey, guys over here!" Marinette yelled next to the swings. All three boys went towards her. Marc smiled as Shay quietly hid behind him

"Hey, Marinette! So who came?" He asked. Marinette giggled, "well Adrien of course also Chloe, Sabrina, Juleka, Rose and Luka!" She smiled as her friends walked behind her.

"So who's the dark-haired person behind you?" Adrien asked.

Marc smiled, "this is Shay. Some of you have already met him," looks at Luka and smiles, "I hope you'll be kind to him."

"Aww so cute! He's hiding behind Marc like a baby," Chloe laughs.

"Hey, I'm no baby! Your rude and I don't like you," he pouted. Chloe just shrugged, "Oh well another one on the list. I wonder how big its gotten?" She laughed a little. Shay eyed her and smiled, "Names Shay what's yours?"

"Chloe and this, " she pointed at her orange-haired friend, "is Sabrina."

Shay smirked and whispered so only Chloe could hear it, "so are you guys a thing?" Chloe blushed mad red.

"Huh...what...um...I," she stuttered surprising everyone around her. All of them looked at Shay and he just laughed, brushing it off, "you know what? I like you now."

"Um...Shay, what'd you say to her?" Rose asked never seeing anyone make Chloe blush and stutter, ever.

"Nothing don't worry about it! Now, who's ready to play tag?"

"Sure why not," Marc shrugged.

"Not it!" Luka replied.

"Not it!" Adrien next. Then Rose then Juleka, then Nathaniel, then Marinette, then lastly Sabrina.

"Ugh, why am I it?" Chloe stomped her foot down. Marinette laughed, "because you were late! Also, Kim and Max are coming later so let's start before they arrive!"

They all ran in different directions. Each one running and laughing, having fun like children again. Chloe had caught Nathaniel and now it was  Nathaniel's turn to be it. He had caught Luka, tripping and landing face-first on the ground.

"You're it!" Nathaniel laughed and ran away from Luka.

"No fair!" Luka chuckled, spotting Shay on near the play area. He chanced, hearing laughs coming from Shay.

"I'mma get you!"

"You wish cotton candy head!" Shay laughed. He was soon cornered near the slide against the railing on the side.

"Your mine now!" Luka laughed.

"Hmm, maybe when we get to know each other more," Shay teased and Luka blushed, giving Shay a chance to slip away.

"That was your one shot bye!" Shay slid down the slide, laughing and as soon as he hit the ground he broke out in a run.

Luka was still blushing, "idiot." He mumbled and went on and caught Marc.

Their game was full of laughter and light, as soon as their names were called, Kim and Max had made it. They decided to play hide-and-seek next, Kim as the seeker as everyone went to find their own hiding place.

Shay ran through the trees surrounding the park. He found one small enough to climb but high enough that he wouldn't be seen unless you're in a certain place on the ground. He grabbed on one of the trucks of the tree, swung on it until he was able to pull himself up. He sighed, moving his hand through his sweaty hair and pushed it out of the way as he caught his breath and decided to climb up on more trunk and sit down and catch his breath.

He heard someone running towards his direction, hiding behind some leaves. He looked down and saw that it was Kim searching for him he gave a small and quiet breathy laugh before he saw Kim run the other way. He decided to climb down and head the opposite way.

He ran and ran until he reached a hill surrounded by boulders and rock so he hid in between them. Not knowing that another was there as well.

"Shay!"

Shay turned around, surprised and about to yell when a hand covered his mouth and silenced him. He looked up and saw blue-tipped hair and relaxed.

"What is wrong with you! Scaring me like that!" Shay moved Luka's hand and hissed quietly. Luka was about to reply when he heard someone coming and he once again covered Shays mouth with his hand and brought a finger to his lips.

Shay rolled his eyes and listened.

"Where is he I know I saw him come this way?" He heard Max pant. So Kim had tagged him.

"Don't make a sound," Luka whispered. Shay shrugged but got an idea. Marc has known Shay to be really mischievous but Luka doesn't know that yet. So when he started to lick the hand over his mouth he started to snicker as Luka pulled away fast.

"The hel-"

This time Shay had his hand over Luka's mouth.

"You better stay quiet or he'll hear you." He whispered with a huge smile of victory. Luka shook his head and narrowed his eyes at Shay as Shay removed his hand.

"You really are something aren't you?" Luka asked.

Shay leaned back against a rock, looking to see if Max had left, which he had, before answering Luka.

"Of course I am. I'm Shay." Was all he said before playfully punching Luka on the arm.

"Anyways I better go talk later, seeing that you have my number now," and with that Shay left the hiding spot, leaving Luka behind.

****

The game had finished and Shay was the winner not being tagged once.

"You cheater!" Kim pointed at Shay.

"How'd I cheat Its called 'Hide-and-seek' for a reason. I just know how to hide is all." Shay replied standing next to Marc.

"I kinda forgot to mention this, but..." Marc rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Shay will win whatever game you give him. He's that good,"

Everyone groaned, "You're something aren't ya?" Julika asked. Shay just smiled.

"So what now? It's almost 8 o'clock." Chloe stated.

"We should all head home, we got school tomorrow," Rose yawned.

"Yeah and I'm tired." Adrien yawned as well. "I'll see you guys soon." He grabbed Marinette's hand in his and walked back to his car to drive them both home. Kim went with Max, Juleka went with Rose and Chloe's butler came and picked Sabrina and her up.

Shay, Marc, and Nathaniel were all left alone at the park. Nathaniel had been typing away on his phone and that caught Marc's attention.

"Hey, Nathaniel whatcha typing?" He wrapped an arm around his shoulders, looking at his phone screen.

"Mom wants me back home is it ok if you can drop me off?" Nathaniel asked. Marc nodded, grabbing Shays arm as all three walked to his car.

"I'll grab you stuff before we get you home. "

Nathaniel nodded and buckled in. Shay in the back, He in the passenger's seat and Marc in the drivers.

"Today was fun!" Nathaniel excitedly voiced. Marc chuckled, nodding, "yeah it was."

Marc looked at Shay from the review mirror and smiled, "looks like he had fun as well."

"We all did."
*********
A/N: back with a new update. Just going to put this out here but...I start college in two weeks and I'm so nervous about it.

This update hasn't been proofread sorry for the mistakes.

Yay!

See you in the next update!!