12- Lila

A/N: Reuploaded this chapter and changed a few things. Hope you like it!
****
Nathaniel walked into class and sat down just as soon as everyone else walked in. Marinette was laughing at something Alya was showing her as they reached their seats. Chloe was telling Sabrina all about her new outfit and all that girly stuff. And everyone else had sat in their respected seats and were just talking about how their day has been so far. 

"Alright class quiet down," Mr. Josh walked in, setting some papers on his desk before walking around it and laying back against it, "let's get this started shall we?" he picked up the attendance sheet and started calling out names.

"Chloe?"

"Here!" Raising her hand in a sassy way, Mr. Josh rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Max?"

"Right here, sir."

"Sabrina?"

"Here!"

"Adrien?"

"Right here, sir!" 

"Nino?"

"Here Mr. Josh bro!" Nino laughed, giving Adrien a fist bump.

Mr. Josh continued until he got everyone besides one, "seems like we're missing someone." As soon as he placed the sheet down Marc opened the classroom door panting, "s-sorry I'm late Mr. Josh," he heaved, closing the door and walking to his seat next to Nathaniel. Mr. Josh shrugged and marked him present placing the sheet down.

"Alright class, we will continue our lesson on mythology." He walked to his chair, placing his hands on it, looking at the students. 

"Can someone tell me where we left off?" He smiled. Everyone raised their hands, which made him laugh.

"Yes, Adrien?"

"We left off learning about the gods." Mr. Josh waved for Adrien to continue, "we learned that in Greek Mythology Zeus was hidden when his father started to consume all of Zeus's siblings. In the end, he defeated his father freeing all his brothers and sisters sending his father, also known as Kronos, to Tartarus. Along with the Titans, which resulted in Zeus being the leader of the Greek Pantheon." 

Mr. Josh clapped, "Good job Mr. Agreste!" Adrien nodded and smiled.

"Now can anyone tell me what were the twelve Olympians in the Pantheon?" 

"Yes, Marinette?"

"The Pantheon consisted of Zeus the ruler, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hades, Hermes, and either Hestia or Dionysus." 

"Excellent Ms. Dupain-cheng" 

Mr. Josh sat down in his seat and leaned forward his arms on his desk in front of him, "Can someone tell me who the God of War is known as?"

"Yes, Chloe?"

"Ares is the God of War in the Greek Pantheon."

"Good Ms. Bourgeois."

"Now that we are clear on what the topic was," Mr. Josh stood up, taking the stack of papers with him, "I will hand out a worksheet about what he had just learned about Greek mythology. Your job is to make your own Pantheon." He announced passing the stacks to each row. "The instructions are on the worksheet. Pay attention to it and be as creative as possible. You may create your own Gods, name them, and give them a title, etc." He finished passing out the worksheet and stood in the front of the class, "If you have any questions don't be scared to ask, I'm here when you need me. I can also be reached by email if you have any questions outside of class,"