Beginning

Every thing was going just as I planned.Gene was improving his attitude and he even stopped wearing peircings and all that nonsense.In a way,he almost looked.....normal?He had even made the baseball team.Strange I know.But I needed a way to make him stand out enough to catch sweet Aphmau's attention,and I have the perfect idea.

"Hey Garroth!" I said sitting down on my older brothers bed.He was standing at a mirror messing around with his "Precious Blond Locks" as mom calls them.God he's vain."Oh hey baby sis!Come to learn your older bro's secret?I knew you'd come around." I sighed,"Actually,I came to ask you something." "Oh,what's up?" he said setting the gel down and turning to face me."Well...Your first baseball game's today right?" "Yeah!Your coming with mom right?" "Oh,well yes but,can I ask you a favor?" "Sis if you want my autograph,you can just take one of my homework papers." Sigh.....My goodness."No actually,I wanted to invite Aphmau but I don't have her number.." "Y-you wan't to invite Aphmau?!But,I didn't prepare for this,how is my hair?" "It looks fine,but can you please text her and ask her to meet me in front of the school at 5:30?" "O-oh w-well.....Of course baby sis." "Thanks bro,your the best!" "Better than Zane?" He said smugly."Better than Zane!" I said convincingly.He smiled satisfied and I skipped out of his room contemplating my life choices.At least one things for sure,Phase 2 has begun.Getting Aphmau to Notice Gene.Or as I like to call it,operation G.A.N.G.

(A/N:Adding the T to the G.A.N.G wouldve made it less cool lol.)