The Christmas Special (Part 2)

"Ok!I dont care what any of y'all say,Y/N is mine this time!" Aphmau said taking my arm. "That's ok,I have to go get one more thing alone anyway."Gene said shrugging and walking up to me.He squeezes me into a hug, "Thanks again for your help
Y/N."My stomach errupted in butterflies,as usual.I squeezed him back,"Of course Genie."I said laughing at the nickname given by his mother."Hey.."He said squishing my cheeks,"Be good freshy."He said letting go and walking off. "Ok well me and Garroth will go with each other aswell." "We will?" "Yeah c'mon." Laurance took Garroth's arm, dragging him off.Aphmau then took my arm and walked me towards Rue 21.

Laurance's POV:
I dragged Garroth to Hot Topic,and we stopped at the front of the store. "Uh Laurance.....Foot Locker is that way."Garroth said pointing in the other direction.I laughed, "Garroth we're in the right place." "We are?But this is the Emo Nerdy store,we're Jocks." "Garroth stop being Stereotypical,besides I need to get a gift here." "Wow...Dont tell me your becoming a nerd Laurance." "Goodness Garroth." I said walking over to a display of Anime merch.'Ah...a F/A (or Cartoon) poster,The perfect gift for Y/N...' I reach to pick up the last one when someone else also reaches for it. "I dont think so!" The voice said grabbing the poster,I turned to see....Gene.

Y/N's POV:
Aphmau was busy looking at nail polish while I searched through their boot collection.Apmau held up some charcoal colored nail polish and giggled."Who do you think of when you see this?" "Hm....Gene." "Oh hoho!" She said smirking weirdly."What?" "I obviously would think of Zane when I see this but you thought of Gene~." "Yeah...So...?" She laughed and held up an Aqua-ish Cyan one."Now who?" I blushed, "Gene..." "It's obvious Gene is on your mind 24/7 Y/N." I felt my face getting hotter."T-thats not t-true!" I stuttered."A-hum.."She replied wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.She held up a dark blue nail polish,"You know...This nail polish makes me think of Ein." She said more thoughtfully. "Ein?You mean the Werewolf guy you where telling me about?" "Yeah!"She said enthusiastically while picking up a salmon pink one.She sighed in satisfaction, "And this one makes me think of Kai~."She smiled and blushed. 'Hm...Just who is this Kai?'

Laurance's POV:
Me and Gene both held a tight grip onto the poster,"Hey!Let go!I had it first!"I said gripping the poster tighter."No-He holds on to it tighter as well-I had it first!" "This is for my girlfriend!" I shout,"You don't even have a girlfriend Laurance,and if you did she wouldn't be into this type of stuff." "Well she'll soon be my girlfriend have some respect!" "Whatever this is for my uh.....Girlfriend as well!" He said blushing. "Yeah because you have a girlfriend." "Don't get sour because your single."Gene replied sticking out his tongue. We continued to pull on it back and forth until finally the poster ripped and tore in half.Me and Gene both looked at each other glaring,"YOU!" "Hmph!You two buy something or get out!And pay for your damaged goods!" Gene fished out $10 bucks and I did aswell.We both paid the damage costs and went our seperate ways across the store. "What a jerk." I mumbled to myself.

"Aph,who is Kai?" "Oh!Uh...H-he's this um Mei'fwa guy."She blushed."Let me guess,you have a crush on him?" "Yeah..."Her head quickly falls."But he doesn't like me,he likes Katelyn." 'Wow,how ironic!' "Hm..I'm sorry Aph,it hurts doesn't it?" I said hugging her."Yeah...But I'll be fine,it just hurts my heart so much.." 'Hah!Welcome to the club girlfriend.' I squeezed her tighter before letting go and looking her in the eyes.She studied my expression before sighing defeatedly."Look Aph,I know it's hard,but it's only gonna get better,you'll find someone who will love and cherish you more than you'll ever know and you'll think back to this and laugh at how dumb it was for you to hold on to someone who wasn't meant for you."(Cough,Aaron,COUGH)" You're right Y/N!" She said smiling and wiping an excess tear.She squeezed me once more,"And to think you where such a cinnamon roll,Your wise beyond your days,Y/N~Chan." We laughed together and continued shopping,I think we both needed those words,Me and Aph....

Soon we all left the mall,saying simple good buys,everyone was of course,being secretive about what they bought.Especially Gene,I wonder what he bought?

I got home thinking about Christmas,which was,actually tomorrow and I rolled over deep in thought,drifting off to sleep soundly.

I yawned and stretched and just as I was about to get out of bed Garroth,Zane,and Vylad came busting through the door."WAKE UP Y/N ITS CHRISTMAS!" Garroth yelled. "Yeah sis I want my presents!" Zane added and Vylad engulfed me in a hug,"Hurry up and get dressed,mom said everone will be here to exchange gifts soon."Hm..Ok...." 'Wait....'I thought rolling out of bed "Oh My Irene its Christmas!!" I said rushing to pull some clothes on.

I came downstairs to see everyone seated in our second living room(dont ask about the first.) Everyone had their gifts and we began exchanging.

Soon we where all done exchanging gifts,Garroth got me a bunch of jewelry from Spencers,at least he pays attention,Zane got me a bunch of F/A merch from Hot Topic,Vylad got me an envelope filled with money,(I told you he's the smart one in this family),mom and dad bought me new electronics and an Itunes/Google play gift card(So that I dont hear this argument), our grandparents sent us more money,Aphmau got me the boots I had been eyeing at Rue 21 and Laurance got me a choker necklace with my Zodiac sign on it,aswell as some F/C (Favourite Candy).Although they where all great gifts,there was one gift that was my absolute favorite.

Gene took my hand and pulled me outside.He looked me deeply in the eyes before pulling out a box with F/C wrapping,it had a black bow on top."B-but,I left your gift inside." "That's ok,open it." I opened it and inside was a silver necklace with a F/C Jewel in the middle.Next to it was the first letter of my name encrusted with diamonds."I have the same one."He said pulling one out with a 'G' and a Ruby jewel.I hugged him,"Thank you Gene!" "Hey, what are best friends for?" He looked up and I did aswell.I blushed,'The earth did that purposely!' I thought glaring at the mistletoe.Gene leaned down and kissed me softly before pulling away,"Merry Christmas, My Y/N." He smiled,and I blushed."Merry Christmas Gene."