Our little sister

Things you may need to know:
Y/N:Your name
N/N:Nick Name
Y/H/C: Your hair color
Y/E/C: Your eye color
____________________________________
"Y/n? Y/n?" My older brother knocked at my door. "What is it Garroth?You know its like 7 am right?" "Why of course I do, I got up at 6 to shower." "Yeah,thats nice,why are you here though?" "Ouch baby sis, I'm obviously here to wake you up for school, unless you want mom to drive you?"

Oh no!That would be a nightmare,mom used to drive us in middle school,me and Zane that is, and she would always blast beyonce really loudly. Lets just say I wasn't Crazy in love with the idea of her taking me to school.

"I'll be out in a few!" I heard Garroth chuckle slightly behind the door,then swift footsteps back downstairs.

Out of my siblings I think me and Zane are the closest. I would've asked him to drive me but he got his permit revoked. He'll get it back but for now we're both stuck with our popular older brother. Vylad is so lucky he goes to O'khasis prep.

Finally I settled at the table for breakfast.

"Oh my little babies are so grown!My N/N is starting highschool!" My mother choked out between dramatic sobs.

"Mommy, dont worry, I'll keep all the boys away form our little sister."Garroth beamed."Yeah mom dont worry about a thing, we'll make sure she stays safe." Zane muffled under his mask.

Zane had to be my most protective brother. He kept a sword in his room with the label 'Boy Chaser' on top of it for crying out loud!.

"Well Mommy, we better get going." "Yeah Mom I dont wanna be late on my first day!" I chipped in. "Oh come here my babies and give me a hug before you leave!" With that we departed, to my first day of highschool.

[Edited Ver.]