Help!

I was putting something in my locker,because y'know,it was finally the end of the day,and, what could go wrong?Its just so peacef-

"Y/N!Y/N!" I spoke too soon. I turned to see Aphmau jumping up and down next to me."Yeah Aph?" I said giggling at her eagerness."Whats up?"I asked.  "Y/N,I need your help.""Yeah..., What can I do for ya?" "Well....Ineedyoutogoonadatewithme!" "In english Aph..." "I need you to go on a date with me!" She squeaked."W-what!?But Aph I dont like you like that and-" "No I mean....." She sighed,"Im sorry I should've said it better,you see I'm trying to set Kai and Katelyn up,and I promised Katelyn it would be a group hang out." She said sighing once more. "Oh......" I said surprised. "Um sure....But wouldn't I be a fifth wheel?" "Dont worry about that right now,I already invited another person,I need your Ro'Meave charm." "What do you mean?" She handed me a paper,"Just be there on saturday 1pm!" she said running off.I examined the paper. '5513 Oak Dr.Pheonix Drop,76205?Its her house address....'

As I was walking to Garroth's Car Gene ran up to me looking tired and sweaty."Y/N!I've been looking all over for you!" "You have~?"I said beaming with pride. "Yeah I need your help." "Oh...." 'Well haven't I heard that before.' "Be over at my house by 6 tonight ok!" He ran off without any other words."O.....K?"

I was standing in Gene's living room with my mother,Garroth, and Zane,and I felt tense.It was 5:58 and I could hear the clock ticking slowly...Sweat dribbled down my cheek and I wiped it  off, 'Eww...'. Suddenly I felt two arms around me and a heavy weight on my chest.'As if the boobs weren't heavy enough.'I thought shifting uncomfortably. Gene pulled away,"Y/N,you  came!" "Duh..."I said before laughing.I looked over at Zane and Garroth.Garroth glared and shook his head,and Zane was texting.I felt my phone vibrate,

Zane:You,Me,my room,later.
Me:....ok.

I turned back to Gene and he smiled pulling me upstairs.We walked into his room and I gasped in shock. 'It's just as I imagined!' He had a bunch of rock band posters and his room was painted black and red. Pictures of his mom and his brother littered the walls.A picture of Aph hung on the wall. My heart sunk a little.Gene flopped on his bed and I sat down next to him."So...what's up?" "I wanted to hang out with you." "Really?" I say as my heart swells."Well...actually,do you know how to plan a date outift." He said blushing.I glared. 'FML!!!'

Once we where finished Gene smiled smugly,"Now Im sure to wow the Aph!" "Wait...-" "Y/N TIME TO GO!" I heard Garroth's voice boom throught the house, "But-" "Go,I'll see you at school tomorrow!" "O-ok. I said rushing down the stairs.

Saturdays gonna be a long day.