Who she likes

"Y/N..."Gene said hugging me."Thank you."He said pulling away.'Error:Code 911,Y/N's heart is malfunctioning,I repeat Y/N's heart is malfunctioning.' "Y.../N?" "Oh um...Your welcome Gene...But for what?" "For helping me and stuff...."He said nervously.I'll admit,I've never seen this side of Gene before...But it was...Really....Attractive. 'Initializing:Heart beat has stabalized.' "S-sure Gene."He patted my shoulder,"You better get back before school starts,and you know,before your brothers notice your missing." He laughed. "O-oh,y-yeah."I said turning towards school,"And once again,thank you Y/N."He said smiling before walking off.I walked back towards school,drowned in fantasies of me and Gene.

Finally lunch rolled around once more like any normal day but this time the minute I stepped in the doorway my arm was grabbed,again.'What is up with people and grabbing me lately!?' I looked at the pale arm looked up seeing pink hair.'Kawaii~Chan!'
I was sat down at a table and I looked around. Katelyn,and some red head girl I didn't know where all sitting at the table."Um...H-hi..?" "Y/N!You better start explaining right now!Why the school's bad boy who is now a good boy,is your friend!" "Dont be silly Katelyn~Sama,He's her boyfriend!" "WHAT!" "You guys are both being ridiculous, didn't you see Laurance making eyes at her?"Lucinda butted in.They all began to argue viciously.
Somebody nudged me,"Hi,I'm Nicole.I'm guessing your Y/N." Finally,someone who doesn't mention my brothers first. "The one and only." "You know your pretty Legendary around here." Let me guess,my brothers?" "Well yes but,its mainly because Gene is very picky about who joins the Shadow Knights'.He's even more picky about who he personally hangs out with,so everyone's shocked you two are so close." "Oh,um its not what you think uh-" "Really!Then what-" "Hey ladies."Everyone at my table stopped talking and settled down. Everyone stared.
'Again,with the staring?this is getting uncomfortable.' "May I borrow my sister for a moment?" "Sure!" Everyone said sweetly. "Thanks."He winked,he took my hand and walked me across the cafeteria.We arrived at a table, where I assume,all the popular guys sit.He pulled out a chair for me next to Laurance and he pulled out one next to mine.I plopped down."Yes...?" Garroth looked at me deeply. "So,you and Gene?" "Oh my Irene!What is with everone today!Me and Gene have been friends' for how long and now your hounding me for it?!" "Its just,he seemed very um...Cozy next to you this morning." "Its not like that!" "Its not?" Laurance said turning away from his previous conversation and towards me."Yeah...." "So you and him aren't dating?" "No!" I could feel my heart beat speed up. "Oh..."Laurance said,before smiling and patting my shoulder,"Dont worry Y/N,there are better people for you than Gene." He said winking. "Yeah sis,besides,Gene is bad news." "You dont know that!" "I do,just listen to me and be careful,you'll only end up getting your heart broken if you dont."

I had just finished washing my hands in the bathroom and I was about to walk out when someone pushed me out of the bathroom and onto the floor.I pushed myself over and sat up.'What the hell?' I looked up to see a girl with pink hair and blue eyes. "Now what the actual Fuck is your problem?" I said irritated. "My problem is,is that I saw you and Gene getting cozy this morning,but then I see you and Garroth holding hands at lunch.Now no one touches my man except me,so you better listen up!" Oh no...Dont tell me she's another person who likes Gene,because it was seriously becoming annoying! "And just who is this man your talking about?" "You know Exactly who I'm talking about you hussy!" She says grabbing my hair and throwing me at the ground. Yeah...ok no,I dont care who she's talking about,she just messed with the wrong person.