Friends

"You mean you guys are are the skeezes my brother wants to join?" "Ouch,Gene she's rude." "Don't worry Sasha,Freshys just mad because she knows she can never be one of us." Sasha and Zenix laughed a little and I stared in silence.I really did try to hold it in,I really did,but it was just too hard.I burst out laughing. "Ahahahaha!" "Freshy?" "I-It's just..."I wiped a tear,"What makes you think I'm desperate to join you losers?" "I'm going to pretend she didn't say that."Zenix said."Be nice freshy,one Ro'Meave already wanted to join us,what more another?" "Let me stop you there Gene,I'm only helping you,we aren't friends,we never will be.So take your dirty Fantasies elsewhere." "Oh Y/N...."
Gene laughed.'He called me by my first name,thats new?' "I don't want to be anything more than friends with you.No one compares to Aphmau's beauty."

'Twinge'There it goes again,that pinch I feel in my heart.The sting I feel in my eyes from holding back tears,and Its all because of her!Aphmau.

"Anyway Freshy we should be getting closer to our target so figure out something to-" I ran off before Gene could finish,shouting a "Yeah,whatever." behind me. I reached the doors to the school and ran inside.I ducked into the girls bathroom and ran into a stall.I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks.The water practically spilling out of my eye faucets.'Who am I?Melanie Martinez?' I sniffed laughing a little and wiping my face.
Everything's gonna be fine Y/N.
I needed to take ahold of my self before I actually fell too hard.I needed a distraction....

I was walking to Garroth's car in the parking lot,thank Irene he could actually pick me up today.I was so into this song by F/A (Favorite Artist(s)) That I didn't hear anyone screaming until..."Hey!!!Y/N!!" I pulled off my Headphones,"Huh?" I turned around as She came running towards me.She was Yelling so loud that for a second everyone turned to stare as she ran up to me.Wow she really is popular.
"Y/N..."She caught up to me.I could feel both my brother and Gene's stares' burning through my back with envy.If they wanted to talk to her they honestly could just do so..."Y/N I haven't seen you all day after lunch...?In art you sat with Garroth..Is something wrong?" "I-I'm fine!" I said putting on a bright smile."Wow..." "What?" "Your smile is so pretty,and bright like Garroth's!" I could feel my cheeks heating up.It was hard to be mad at her when she was always so nice to me.She didn't deserve my anger...After all,you can't force someone to like you when they already like someone else."T-thank you...Is there something you need?" "Yeah!We're having a sleep over at Katelyn's house and you have to come,it's gonna be great!" "O-oh uh...Really?" "Of course Y/N your one of our best friends after all." I beamed again,friends.....A atrong bond between people who enjoy the same interests and have each others backs through everything.Aphmau was my friend,and I couldn't hurt her.

"Ok!"