Lunch with Them

Things you may need to know:
Y/N: Your name
N/N: Nick Name
Y/H/C: Your hair color
Y/E/C: Your eye color
_________________________________________

Lunch finally rolled around and I started towards the cafeteria.

"Y/N,wait up!"

Zane and Garroth both came up from behind me.

"Baby sister would you like to sit with me? I can help you make some new friends and-"

"Actually Garroth, Y/N and I already made plans to sit together during the summer, right N/N?"

"No offense baby brother but, your HORRIBLE reputation is only gonna ruin Y/N's."

'Are they seriously arguing right now?'

"Y/N, tell Zane he's a weirdo emo wannabe!"

"Y/N, tell Garroth he's a snobby pig-headed, Dummy!"

"Zane, Garroth please just-"

"ZANE!"

"GARROTH!"

"ZANE-"

"GARROTH! ZANE! I'm not sitting with either of you!"  

"Wha- what!?" Zane said sort of shocked.

"Well why not?!" Garroth said surprised. 

"Because...Aphmau invited me to sit with her and her friends and help them set up for the club fair."

"WhAt WhY wOuLd yOu Do ThAt!" I'm pretty sure Zane's voice just went through puberty in 2 seconds.

"You're going to sit with Aphmau! Like talk and stuff!?" Garroth practically yelled.

"Good lord you two, yes I am. And why Zane, because I can, that's why!"

"Ugh Garroth she gets that annoying sass factor from you!"

"She also gets another thing from me!" "And what would that be?"

"My good looks, it clearly skipped you and went to her."

"Garroth you idiot she gets that from mom and dad!"

"No she doesn't!"

"Yes, she does!"

"No she-"

"Point is, I'm not sitting with either of you today so, just wait for me after school so we can go home, I will eat lunch with you guys some other day." 

"Ok baby sister, that's okay!"

"Ugh fine whatever, I sit alone all the time anyways!" Zane patted my head and smirked slightly, at least, I think he did, you can't really tell when he has that mask on. He then disappeared into the abyss of a cafeteria, I'd make it up to him, after all, its me who has all the My Little Horsie's ponies, and limited edition ones as well.

"He's right, I'm used to sitting with my friends' not you,however you're welcome to sit with us anyday, really!"

"Okay Garroth!"

"I gotta go too, love you baby sis!" Garroth bent down and hugged me briefly, man he's tall!

"Oh one more thing!"

"Huh! Stop hugging me in public!"

"Oh you love it, anyway, please put in a good word for your 'ol bro with the ladies okay?"

"And by ladies you mean-"

"Aphmau!"

"Right...We'll see." With that I turned and walked into the cafeteria to grab my lunch. 

"Aww~!"

"Kawaii~Chan please stop choking- I mean hugging, Y/N!"

"Aww, Kawaii~Chan can't help it,
Y/N~Chan is just so Cute!!"

"Urg, Can of peas!"

"What was that Y/N~Chan?"

Kawaii~Chan dropped me on the ground, finally.

"I said I can't breath."

"Oh..Kawaii~Chan is really sorry its just, Kawaii~Chan gets that way around cute things, and, Y/N~Chan is so adorable!"

"T-thanks?" I said turning a light shade of red.

"Aww look at her Aphmau~Senpai,she blushes like Zane~Kun, well, except she's not mad of course."

I laughed, even though Garroth had quite the reputation, so did Zane. Especially for being mad..

"Anyway as I was saying,before Kawaii~Chan rudely interrupted! Was that we're going to be setting up the Volleyball Booth. You can just watch if you'd like though." Aphmau said beaming.

"Well if I'm just watching what would be the point of me being here?"

"I dunno, I wanted to help you make new friends I guess."

"I-"

"Kawaii~Chan will be Y/N~Chan's friend!"

"I will too, you seem like a pretty cool freshman!" Said the blue haired girl,who I think was named Katelyn?

"Then its settled, now do you wanna help or not Y/N?"

"Sure, why not..?" 

[Edited Ver.]