Poison Ivy

"Three scratches across the face,a bruised eye,and a broken nose!!?" Principal Layla said reading the list of Ivy's inguries off to me."This should,and would be an automatic expel,but since your such a valuable asset to this school and your father pays us a Lot of money, you arent in that much trouble." For once I was glad the Ro'Meave name saved my life."Are you just gonna ignore the fact that she pushed my daughter first,and She pulled her hair and slammed her into the ground?By law,if someone lays their hands on you first,you have the right to fight back,and press charges after!I should sue that girls parents and this school.If you cant do what your supposed to I have NO problem sending my daughter to O'Khasis Prep!My daughter is smart and bright,and she was defending herself,if you even put it down on her school record badly I WILL,be suing this school!" Yes!Go dad! "Well....I suppose..What was this argument about anyway?" Principal Layla said turning back to me. "I told you principal Layla she just-" "I was talking to Y/N,not you Ivy." "Hmph!" "I was just finishing using the restroom and she shoved me to the ground,then she proceeded to banter with me about stealing her "man" who I,by the way,dont know is and then she hit me again.So I faught back." "Is this true...?" She turned to Ivy. "I told you she-" "I said is it true Ivy!" "Ivy slowly nodded."Yes..." "Well then,for starting a fight Ivy you are suspended until I make a phone call to your parents,and Y/N, detention for a week,and you have to join some sort of extra curricular.This school needs more people to help out with clubs and sports.Meeting over."Me and my father got up to leave."This isn't fair!You dont deserve Garrith!" I turned back around. "Garrith....?" she growled."Yeah!Garrith is my boyfriend,have a problem." "No its just,Its pronounced Gaaaarrroooothhh,hes my older brother..." Ivy's eyes widened in shock,"I-I didnt mean to I-" "You will never date my son!Come on Y/N!" My dad took my arm and walked me out of Principal Layla's office.Its a good thing everyones' in class or else they would have been- 'Dingggggg!' As we walked away from the principal's office evryone watched whispering amongst themselves.My father stood in the hallway and Zane came up.
"Y/N!What happened to you?"He was of course,refering to the sweat beading down my face and my busted lip. "Haha,you should've seen the other guy." "A GUY HIT YOU!WHERE IS HE!" "Girl Zane,the other girl." A woman stomped down the hallway and busted open the principals office.Me and Zane looked,"Where is my daughter!" Ivy slowly walked out and the woman stomped up to me my,dad,and Zane. "Was it your little brat,that did this to my daughter!?" "Yes but it was your thing that you call a child that started the fight and laid her hands on my daughter first!"Go dad,again!The woman huffed and stomped off,Ivy followed shamefully trying to hide her face.

We walked to the car and Garroth walked up and got in,he looked at me,"Did you do that to Ivy?Why?!" "Look what she did to me!She started it first!She even called me a hussy!Why do you never consider how I feel,your so quick to jump to conclusions Garroth,you never even let me breath!I thought we where family,but you never have my back.Im just an item you control!"I said.By then we had made it home so I opened the door and stormed inside the house.

I was laying on my bed waiting for my mom to get home.No doubt I'm in trouble but I wasn't even focused on it.I was just about to go downstairs when my phone started ringing.I picked it up....

"Gene....?"