House Guests

(Lol the title looks so weird)
N/N: Nickname
H/C: Hair Color
Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Your Eye color
F/C:Favourite Color
____________________________________
'Ding~Dong' "Oh! Thats our guests,I'll get it~" My mom sing songed.I have to say my brothers' looked pretty clean.

Zane was rocking a casual white long sleeve button up with a black tie,some black slacks', and shiny black dress shoes. Mom made him take off his collar mask so he got a black face mask, (The one you put over your face when your sick) and she sighed and shrugged.

Garroth was in a nice blue suit with a white rim exterior and a black tie, and dont forget his great looking hair! Between you and me, he looked ridiculous, but, you know, mom was loving it, so I didnt say anything.

Of course we can't forget my lovely youngest older brother Vylad, who was wearing a Black long sleeve with the sleeves rolled half way up his arms,a green vest, and some jeans and white tennis shoes.

My brothers' look so clean! Ew, never again Y/N. And of course me in my F/C outfit.

With all the thinking and observing I completely zoned out and forgot why we where dressed up in the first place.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Aphmau, hello." I could feel Garroth staring at the back of my head.

"Hey Sylvanna have you met my other baby?"

"Hello,you must be Y/N, you're so grown."

'Knock, knock, knock.'

"That must be Maria and her kids."

My mom opens the door and reveals a lady with bright blue hair and shiny blue eyes. She walks in and behind her a boy with similar blue hair and blue eyes follows.

"Hurry up Genie,we dont have all evening!" Poor girl, who would name their daughter Genie?

The first thing I noticed was very unexpected. First of all it wasn't a girl. It was a boy with black hair, and bright blue eyes, and his name wasnt Genie. It was Gene. Gene from school. Gene from my class. Gene the annoying di-,well, you get the point.

I could tell this was gonna be an interesting evening.

[Edited Ver.]