05 | Chapter five

Chapter 5 | boys will be boys

" turns out it was just a lie.
But darling, at least for a short while,
it was a beautiful one. "

L U X U R Y

Turns out Damian's brother was super late.

It was five thirty, teenagers had started coming in twenty minutes ago and still, no alcohol.

I wasn't complaining, but they were.

Elizabeth and Larissa started getting ready too late, so they were still upstairs curling each other's hair.

I decided I was fine wearing what I was wearing before.

"Twenty seven!" I heard Damian shout.

I rolled my eyes, opening a new box if pizza and getting a pepperoni slice out of it.

I had received some stares. Maybe because I looked tremendously casual or because I was by myself.

I walked to the first living room when I saw an incredibly huge guy entering the house and found it suspicious when I saw he had a large cooler in his hands.

I couldn't help but feel as if I knew his face from somewhere. "Who are you?" I took the courage to ask, tilting my neck upwards so I could take a look at his face.

He had blue eyes, light brown hair, and some light freckles underneath his eyes. And he was incredibly tall and muscular.

"Are you Larissa?" He asked with a very deep voice.

Suddenly I felt small. "No." I said swallowing hard. "But she's my friend."

He smirked, and then, I knew who he was.

Damian's brother.

Holy cow. They were not alike at all, only the hair color and the smug smirk on their faces.

"Are you Damian's brother?" I quietly asked, walking a few steps away from him until I could stop tilting my neck to upwards so I would also stop looking stupid.

"Twenty six!" I heard a voice behind me shout before Damian himself made eye contact with me, then at his supposed brother. He started walking towards us.

"Yah." He said. "I'm here with the vodka–there you are, you piece of shit." He said when Damian showed up next to me.

He put the cooler down, his eyes still on me.

"Yeah, finally." Damian said. "You're really fucking late."

"I know, crackhead." He shook his head. "I got stopped by a cop."

Damian rolled his eyes. "I don't care." He bent down to get the cooler.

"It was a hundred bucks. I want my money back."

Damian let the cooler fall on the floor. "Are you fucking serious? You're thirty minutes late, you fucking idiot, you're not getting anything." Damian shook his head.

His brother's eyes fell on me then smirked when he noticed I was still staring at him.

I looked down.

"Plus, a hundred dollars is nothing, you can suck my dick." Damian said and I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh.

"I want my fucking money. I got stopped by a fucking cop, and I could've gone to jail for this shit." He pointed at the cooler and that's when I noticed his tattooed arm.