28 | Chapter twenty eight

Chapter 28 | I won't stop

" I love you.
that's the beginning and the end
of everything. "

L U X U R Y

Just as we got to the hotel after having some mock tails at the beach and watching the sunset, Lari was blabbing in our ears about a nightclub she wanted to go to.

"They won't let us in." Damian insisted.

"We can't defy the Australianists. They barely let us get past in the airport when they were checking our passports." Jonas jokes around.

"I've got my fake ID. You guys should as well."

"I have one but it's in my house." Damian chuckled. "I knew I was forgetting something Quinn."

I scoffed. "Something else more important than your passport?" I asked sarcastically.

"Almost as." Damian replied, winking.

"I think we should go to the city," I tell them. "Maybe go to a nice restaurant."

"No, we always do that." Lari implored. "Can we just please try? I'll bribe the security guard."

"He won't let us in." Jonas grabbed both of Larissa's cheeks, looking into her eyes.

"Fine!" Larissa groaned, rolling her eyes.

"It's not like in the movies where we know someone and just by saying one word the security guy lets us through in front of the whole line." Jonas rolled his eyes, "Plus, babe, we have our room and we can, um, do stuff there." He smirked.

My eyes widened and I looked up at Damian, who had the same expression on his face.

"Um," I tried to change the subject. "We can have dinner here at the hotel later." I said.

Jonas, though, had a weird look on his face after murmuring something in Larissa's ear. They rushed out of our room into theirs, next door.

"I already know what they're gonna do," Damian sang, sitting himself down on his bed.

I smiled, putting my lips into a thin line. "Well, I have to call my parents."

"Shit, yeah, me too." Damian groaned, taking his phone out of his pocket and dialing their namer.

I did the same, but they didn't answer their phone. I groaned, then left a message.

The flight was normal, a bit too long but it was ok. We arrived here safely and the weather is really nice. The check in was normal, and Damian is sleeping in the room next to mine, dad, so don't worry. In a few minutes I'll go wake him up so we can have dinner. Bye.

I pressed send while I listened to Damian's conversation with his mom. "No, yeah, the weather is amazing." He said, motioning for me to sit near him. "Their taxi's don't have good AC, though, I was sweating on the way from the airport to the hotel, ma." He looked at me with a smile. "Quinn is fine, she's right here next to me–say hello."

"Hey, Diana." I greeted her over the phone, Damian managing to get me to sit on his lap sideways, as I laid my head on his shoulder, sniffing his cologne.