11 | Chapter eleven

Chapter 11 | Don't look at it

" what is more deadly
a gun or a thought?
a gun gives you the opportunity
but the thought pulls the trigger "

L U X U R Y

"My brother told me stay away from you, darling." Keith said, looking at me up and down and stopping his eyes on my cleavage.

I shifted on my seat uncomfortably. "Maybe you should think why he warned you to do so." I shrugged my shoulder, looking around the big house.

Keith poured more champagne in his glass. "Mom thinks this is a New Year's party." He changed the subject, bringing the glass to his lips.

I frowned. "What?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, I think she does." He put the glass back down on the arm rest. "Look at the amount of champagne there is in this house."

I licked my lips, looking down at the floor. "Yeah."

Keith sighed. "I heard your parents are in New York." Keith tried to keep the conversation going.

I shook my head as I frowned. "How does everyone know that?"

I looked up to see a chandelier that matched perfectly with the dinning table in he far room across from where we were. Keith chuckled, showing his smirk at me. "Damian talked about you quite a few times in the past few days, Quinn White."

My lips slightly parted. "I know he stayed at your place instead of Jonas." Keith smirked more, taking off his suit that was probably bothering him. "But I'm a good brother so I won't tell mom or dad that you are dating. Yet." He chuckled, looking at me.

My mouth hang open. "We are not dating." I shook my head. "And he didn't sleep at my place."

He smirked, winking his blue yes at me. "I know when someone's lying."

I raised both of my eyebrows. "No, you're really shit at it." I stood up from the couch and made my way into another room, dodging a few drunk adults and dancing moms.

"There you are." Damian breathed heavily, placing his hand on my arm. I looked up to see his previous gelled hair now messy. "I was looking for you." He smiled.

I looked back at Keith, that was sitting on the sofa, shaking his head with a smirk at me. I swallowed hard, looking up at him. "What is it?" I asked nicely, my hand going to his arm and pulling him into the kitchen so Keith wouldn't be able to see us.

I couldn't help but feel his muscles under the thin fabric. He smiled down at me, and that's when I noticed how he had something behind his back.

My eyes widened when he smirked down at me, biting his bottom lip. "I got you something."

A small smile made its way to my lips. "What is it?"

Damian rested his back against the wall with his left hand still behind his torso. "Guess."

I shook my head, smiling as I looked around the quiet kitchen. "I don't know."

Damian rolled his eyes, and told me to close my eyes. I did.

Suddenly I felt his fingers placing a small box in my hand. I opened my eyes and looked down to see a phone.

Oh.

I looked back at him and faked being surprised, feeling bad for having to lie. "Thank you!"

He smiled, proud with himself. "Yeah, I felt bad for breaking yours."