07 | Chapter seven

Chapter 7 | conversations

" One day you will understand why storms
are named after people. "

L U X U R Y

Damian ended up having to make more french toast for everyone. I couldn't eat my fourth one, so Jonas did.

Larissa and Elizabeth were surprised with his ability to cook since none of us could.

"Yeah, because my mom taught me better." Damian smirked, drinking his orange juice.

"I wish Aunt Diana was my mom." Jonas commented and I frowned.

"Aunt?"

Damian looked up at me. "We're cousins."

"No way!" Elizabeth sounded shocked.

So was I.

"Yeah, instead I got the boring sister." Jonas complained. "If your mom had stolen my mom's boyfriend, Aunt Diana would be my mom now." He said to Damian, his mouth full of french toast.

Damian frowned. "That's not how genetics work, idiot." Damian rolled his eyes. "If my mom had taken Uncle Dylan from Aunt Aubrey, you wouldn't even exist right now, and even if you did." Damain shook his head. "You'd have Cunt Keith as your brother."

Jonas chuckled. "Cunt Keith is better than you that's why you don't like him–"

"–No way!" Damian cut him off.

"Wait, both of you shut up." Larissa shook her head. "This conversation is too far too much for my unintelligent brain."

Elizabeth gave Damian a quick glance. "So you two are cousins, your mom is the cool one," She pointed at Damian with a smile. "And you want your aunt to be your mom?" She raided an eyebrow.

Jonas playfully punched the isle where we were all having breakfast. "Aunt Diana let us smoke pot, she got us both fake ID's and Uncle Noah gave me permission to take some of his condoms–"

Damian choke on his juice, making us all look at him. "He did what?"

Jonas looked at Damian. "Yeah, mate, get over it.."

Damian frowned his eyebrows. "He didn't let me take it."

I closed my eyes with disgust. "Hey." Jonas said softly. "We can't talk about this shit around girls."

"Thank you." Larissa said, finishing her french toast.

"Dont act like you've never had a–" Elizabeth started speaking but Larissa rapidly put her hand over her mouth.

"Don't you dare." She said trhough gritted teeth. "That is a secret." She giggled.

"Now I want to know!" Jonas rested his head on his hands.

I shifted on my spot, and ate another piece of my watermelon.

"It's really not important–just embarrassing." Larissa rolled her eyes.

"More embarrassing than when you kissed Ryan at recess when we were seven?" Jonas teased her, making her eye widen.

"That was my first kiss! How do you remember that?" She tilted her head backwards, laughing.

"You were seven?" Elizabeth questioned. "I was eleven."

Jonas frowned. "I was fourteen."

"I was twelve." Damian replied.