14 | Chapter fourteen

Chapter 14 | She was asking for it

" sometimes people pretend you're a bad person
just so they don't feel guilty about the things they did to you. "

L U X U R Y

It all happened very fast.

There were collective gasps of the people who were watching us argue.

The slap she gave me left a stinging burn all around my left cheek, and I could feel my skin cutting itself open due to the impact of her long sharp nails across my cheekbone. I could taste blood in my mouth as a result of my teeth cutting the inside of my lip.

"Holy shit, Quinn–" I heard Damian's voice at the back ground as well as a very happy Larissa who hadn't noticed us yet.

It took me one look.

One look at her smug face for me to snap. Before I could think twice, my hands were shoving her chest down onto the floor and I was shoving my hand on her face. I sloppily got on top of her hip and pulled her long dark hair while her nails dug deep into my forearm. I heard screaming and Larissa's voice telling me to stop.

I pulled her hair up and slammed her head down on the floor, making her scream in pain. I had seen enough movies to know what I should do when it comes to punching someone, but there was too much adrenaline in me to punch her properly. Instead, my fingers closed in a fist but my palm and wrist was what connected straight to her cheekbone. Then I did it again.

Elizabeth tried to shove me away from her body, but thankfully, I had locked both of my legs tightly around her torso. I accidentally and sloppily but luckily punched her nose. Her legs rose up and her knees made contact with my back and pushed me on top of her more. Her hands moved away from my arms and grabbed my hair, pulling it harshly making me squirm in pain. I slapped her again and my fist made contact with her other cheek for a second time.

Then again, grabbing her hair tightly with one hand while I felt strong arms pulling me up from her body.

It was Damian.

I had tears in my eyes but I blinked them away, noticing how it hurt to even breath. Damian didn't let me touch the floor. Instead, he grabbed both of my hands and pinned them behind my back and with another hand, he held tightly onto my waist. His hold was strong, as if he was afraid I would escape and go on top of her again.

Elizabeth was on the floor, crying and sobbing as Larissa and Jonas helped her up on her feet. She brought her hand over to her cheekbones and I noticed how there was already a light shade of purple on them, and how her nose was running a thin line of blood down to her red lips.

"You crazy bitch!" She cried out.

I struggled out of the Damian's hold, who was saying something to me but I had blocked all of the sounds out of my mind. The only thing I could think of is how much I hated Elizabeth.

My feet were hanging in the air and I looked around where we were, a whole group of people talking loudly and finishing recording our fight in their phones. Damian slowly put me down on the floor and made me turn to face him.

"What the fuck was that, Quinn?" He was also breathing heavily.

I wiped the blood from my lips with the back of my hands and looked around, refusing to make eye contact with him. I didn't answer him, instead, I walked away, squeezing myself in between the crowd of people. Some gave me dirty looks and some looked at me as if I had done something that pleased them.