| 5 - The Slap |

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

I grabbed a hold of his shirt, trying to pull him away but failed. Because he noticed my actions of rejection, so grabbed both of my wrists and slammed them against the door, making me gasp in between the kiss, he smirked.

He gave me a last soft kiss, slowly leaned back and looking at me. I was breathing heavily due to this dangerous kiss, which prevented me from breathing.

Jungkook: That's why you never break rules, Kim Hana

Me: I-i....never broke any...

He chuckles, leaning closer towards my ear and whispering right into my ear.

Jungkook: That's what you think

Me: I-it's not about breaking, it's your lack of...trust, you just don't trust me at all!

Jungkook: Exactly, I don't have to trust you. Who do you think you are?

He grabbed my arm, pulling right towards his desk even tho I kept yelling and cursing for him to stop, however he didn't. He pushed me forward and slammed me down onto the desk, pinning my wrists above my head and leaning in closely, causing for my eyes to wide at our closeness.

Jungkook: You have no special value, you mean nothing to me and never will

Me: If what you are saying is true, then why kiss and hold me?

He smirks once again at me, making me glare at him in anger. Wanting to punch him so badly, erasing his pathetic smirk.

Jungkook: Because I can, Hana

I was kicking the air with my legs, wiggling my hands and moving my head around, trying to break free from his tight grip but failed.

He moved one leg between my thighs, leaning even closer and licking the side of my neck, sending shivers down my entire body.

Me: BOSS, STOP THIS ALREADY!

Suddenly, I screamed when feeling a sharp pain on my neck. I soon realized that he was sinking his teeth into my neck, literally, like an actual Vampire. Making a bite mark with slight of blood around it, I felr tears fill my eyes because of the pain on my neck. I gulped.

When wishing for this to stop, it actually happend. I felt myself get lighter, because he let my wrists go and backed away. I lifted myself up, however lost balance in my legs and fell forward on my knees and hands. With eyes wide open, I look up and just casually pulls out a cigarette and starts smoking, before glancing at me and turning his back to me.

Jungkook: Get the fuck out, return Tonight for that fucked Party. Understood?

I grabbed the edge of the desk, lifted myself once again and walked in front of him, stopping him. He just casually looked at me, while felt tears roll down my cheeks. Without him expecting it, I raised my hand and slapped him across the face, making his head turn to the side and his hair covered his eyes.

Me: YOU ARE A FUCKING JERK!! BASTARD, DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN! YOU DISGUSTING MONSTER!!

I turned around, grabbed my letter on the way and as I opened the door, I heard him whisper but as a reply, I slammed the door close and ripped the letter in tears.