| 7 - Party Disaster |

Once we arrived at the Hotel, we walked inside together smiling and chatting, but were later on approached by these unknown girls, who somehow knew Xio. So I just casually waved bye to him, then walked away leaving him with the chicks.

I was walking around by myself, until a waiter approached me and offered a drink. I kindly smiled, reached my hand out but the glass that I wanted to take, was taken by someone else. I look to the side and saw the oldest son the Jeon freaking Family, Jeon Junghuan.

He gentleman-like smiled at me, handed me the glass and took another one, before standing in front of me and taking a sip.

Junghuan: I'm glad to finally meet you, Ms.Kim Hana

Me: Y-yeah, it's great m-meeting you as well, sir

Junghuan: Oh please, just call me Junghuan

I fake chuckled, he also laughed along but I was dying from inside. I wanted to literally leave, before I give this man a piece of my mind.

Junghuan: May I ask you a question?

Me: O-of course, sir

Oh please...end me...

Junghuan: Do you perhaps have a Friend by the name of Lee Sue?

My eyes open widely, smile erased and I could not believe he actually still remembers my Friend. He smirks, sipping once again from his drink while still staring at me.

Junghuan: She seemed desperate when flirting with me, I researched a few things and she lives with you, along with your little sister. She hates being poor, that's why she flirts with rich men. Correct?

A shameless bastard, who has no shame talking in front of me about such things. So without even hesitating, I raised my hand and was about to slap him, only to be grabbed by my Boss, who grabbed my wrist tightly in his grip.

Jungkook: Didn't expect to see you here, hyung. What are you doing here? Aren't you suppost to be in Dubai for business?

Junghuan: Well it was cancelled, then I changed plans and decided to visit my little Brother and see how he is doing

Jungkook: I'm doing perfectly fine, hyung. You didn't have to come, how kind of you

Even tho they were complimenting each other, I mean if you can even call these words compliments, they were seriously glaring with a smile at each other, dark aura was forming around them. Scaring me, to the point where I shaked Jungkook's grip away from my hand and looked down. He noticed my actions and once again, grabbed my wrist, shocking me.

Jungkook: I'm sorry, but we have to go. Have a wonderful night, hyung

Junghuan: You too, little brother. And you as well, Ms.Kim Hana. Also say hello to your Friend for me

He showed us his drink, before turning and walking away. I was dragged somewhere by Jungkook, he opened a door and walked us in. He pushed me inside, closing the door carefully behind me, very skillful if you ask me. I leaned myself against the wall as he turned to me and was glaring.

Me: W-what?

Jungkook: "What" you ask, you slapped me and then-!

Without letting him continue, I cut him off and bust my entire anger at me, by yelling right at his face.

Me: YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON!! HOW CAN I NOT SLAP YOU WHEN YOU TOUCH ME WITHOUT PERMISSION AND THEN CURSE AT ME WITHOUT EVEN UNDERSTANDING THE PROPER REASON OF MY DAY OFF!!!!

Jungkook: I swear, yell one more time-!

Me: AND WHAT? YOU WILL PUNISH ME?! GO AHEAD! AS IF I'M SCARED, TRY IT! I WILL NOT BE KIND AND WILL KICK YOUR BALLS OUT AND THEN SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR OWN THROAT!! YOU HEARTLESS ASSHOLE!!

He smashed his fist beside my cheek, scaring me due his sudden action I even gasped loudly. I looked at him, and oh boi.

Jungkook: No matter what you pull out, it won't work on me

Jungkook: No matter what you pull out, it won't work on me. You have no right to refuse me, because I'm the only one who has the right to touch you and do whatever the fuck I desire or want. Understood?

Me: Fuck you! Who do you think you are?! You literally told me that I mean nothing to you, now you suddenly care about me

Jungkook: It has nothing to do with caring about you, but the fact that you belong to me now

Me: I belong to myself, asshole!

Jungkook: You do realize what I'm offering you here, Hana, you can have the money you always wished for and anything you ever wanted I will give it to you, all you have to do is, be mine. Hmm, what is your answer?

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤