15 - Business Trip In China (2)

I was sitting in Boss's private Airplane, beside Xio who was reading the news papers and smiling while I was looking at the People talking to Jungkook who was paying attention to them yet looking like a goddamn celeberity. I gulped, looked away and noticed from the corner of my eye that they bowed to him and he came towards the Plane, he entered and we made eye contact. I gave him a quick smile, before turning around and putting on my headphones. He sat in front of me and Xio, grabbed his glass of wine with ice in it and drank it, while staring at the window.

I, on the other hand, drank iced coffee and listened to music through my headphones.

Even tho I had my eyes glued to the screen, I could feel his eyes staring at me which made me uncomfortable. So I finally had the courage to lift my head up, look directly at him and raise one eyebrow in confusion.

Me: Is there anything you want?

He didn't respond, only looked back at the window, without nodding or saying anything to me. So I brushed it off and continued to listen to my music, while Xio had fun reading.

I was awoken by a hand shaking me, I opened my eyes and saw Xio smiling at me. I yawned, rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms before noticing Xio's finger pointing at the window, I followed the direction of his finger and widened my eyes and even smiling.

We finally arrived at HongKong, China!

Me: Awesome! Right Xio?

Xio: HongKong really feels like home, how nice it is to finally return to my homeland

Me: Eh? Xio, you were born here? I thought somewhere else

Xio: Correct. I wasn't born in HongKong, but I was studying here for awhile and spend half of my childhood here. I believe it is enough experience here inorder for me to call it home

Me: I guess, but it's nice. You have your Family here, of course it's awesome to return

Xio placed his hand above my head, messed my hair and when I looked at him, he smiled kindly.

Xio: You are like my little sister Hana, you are precious to everyone at the Office. Everyone likes you, mostly me, of course

I chuckled at his words, but before we could even laugh it off Xio was smacked from behind his head. I looked above his head and saw Boss standing behind him, glaring at both of us. Xio scratched the back of his head, as he slowly turned around and whined.

Xio: Why sir?!

Jungkook: Shut up! You fucker! Once we land, you will disappear.
Understood?

Xio: Yes, sir

I rolled my eyes, then focused my attention on the view of HongKong from up here, getting excited to stay here.