11 - Stress Dreams

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!! YOU PERVERT!!"

Without thinking twice, I kicked him in the face as soon as he got closer to me. And immidiately regretted it.

Me: Thank you for letting me take a bath, and I'm sorry for kicking you in the face. I did it out of self-defense, okay!

I loudly explained, he only glared at me while holding an ice bag against the side of his left eye. He was sitting on the sofa, in the living room and I was standing by the other sofa, wearing his long pants and his shirt.

Jungkook: I get that you did it through self-defense, but what the fuck? I'm not gonna kill you! What's with you woman?!

Me: B-boss, it's kinda your fault

Jungkook: WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN MINE?!

He shouted in confusion, but I just sighed and sat down at the other sofa then he scoffed and laid down on the sofa, while still whining like a kid and holding this ice bag against the side of his eye. I glanced at him for only a second, before looking down at my thighs.

Me: Thank you for everything, but...may I ask you a question Boss?

Jungkook: I'm suddenly Boss, gosh, what is it now?

Me: Why are you suddenly nice to me? You definitely want something big in return, what is it you want? Just tell me straightforward! What is it?

I glanced at him again, however this time I noticed how he opened his eyes slightly and was looking at me while still lying on the sofa.

Jungkook: I...felt bad, that's it. I...overworked you and made you faint, also did some things to you that you apperently hated, whatever

Me: Should I take this as an apology?

He crushed his eyesbrows against each other, before sitting up and widening his eyes at me.

Jungkook: A-a-aapology?!

Me: Yeah, I mean aren't you being nice to me because you wanted to apologize for the things you did to me that I didn't want and stuff like that?

He blinked a few times, before sighing and biting his bottom lip. He closed his eyes and nodded. As soon as he opened his eyes again, he noticed how brightly and widely I was smiling.

Jungkook: W-what is it?

Me: Thank you, Boss. I knew you were kind-hearted!

I stood on my feet, walked quickly towards him and spread my arms, wanting a friendly hug, yet he just threw the ice bag onto the ground inorder to protect himself. He placed one hand on my cheek and his other on my shoulder, pushing me backwards, not wanting a hug at this moment.