❤Happy Birthday Special!❤

I walked into the Office, only to find Boss sleeping handsomly on his chair, while letting the cigarette hanging at the corner of his mouth. I rolled my eyes and smiled at his sleepy state, so walked over to him with these paper sheets. I placed them on his desk, before walking near him and grabbing the cigarette away, but suddenly a hand wraps around my waist and pulls me closer, making me sit on his lap and blush like crazy while still holding the cigarette in my hand.

He looks at me sexily, licks his lips and leans in closer. He presses his lips against mine, kissing me passionately and slowly, making me lose my mind at how good he can kiss. He even sneaked his hand from under my shirt, touching my bare warm back with his cold hand, made me shiver. He noticed how amazing that fell, so did the same thing with both hands and when I closed my eyes, he starts to kiss my neck and I groaned in pleasure, loving the combination of his cold touch along with his soft lips pressing against my warm neck. He even kissed my collarbone before looking up at me and licking his lips seductively, driving me crazy.

Jungkook: You belong to me, understood?

After saying that with his sexy voice, he bites my ear making me bit my bottom lip in the process, then when opening my eyes once again and seeing him smirk at me. I gulp, then when he looked at my lips. I smile and return the kiss, by kissing him and after he received the beautiful and sudden kiss from me, he smirks in between the kiss and we continue making out.

Until he suddenly stops, confusing me but he looks up at me then...

Jungkook: Where is Hana?

Eh? What are you talking about?

Jungkook: WHERE THE FUCK IS HANA?!

I scream and gasp at the same time, in shock, only to find myself lying on a pool of Books and seeing Jungkook standing on top of me, with one of his leg on my stomach.

Jungkook: Oh, there you are

Me: YO! HOW COULD YOU STEP ON SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!

Jungkook: I thought you were rubbish, guess you were a human after all. If you wanna fall asleep, do it after you finish your work. Dumbass

He walks pass me.

Me: Whatever you say, jerk!

I whispered the last part, before picking out my Books and going over to the shelve to organize them. I was doing it well, until I heard giggles behind me, I turn around and saw Sangchul and Xio pointing their fingers at my back. I blinked multiple times in confusion, before looking at my back then widened my eyes as I saw a little sticky note saying...

I'm an idiot, who loves sleep and her Boss

I ripped that sticky note, rushed over to Boss and slammed my hand on his desk, then ripping this note in front of his eyes, which seemed not to care.

Me: DID YOU DO THAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT IT?!

Jungkook: Why the fuck should I do that?

Me: BECAUSE I'M YOUR EMPLOYEE AND YOU ARE MY BOSS, YOU HAVE TO CARE ABOUT MY REPTUTATION AND HEALTH! BOSS!

I gritted my teeth, like some angry hamster in that Cosmo & Wanda show.

Jungkook: Reputation and Health my ass, why do I fucking have to? Who am I? Your Mom? Take care of yourself, idiot, are you that stupid?

Me: NEVERMIND THEN!

I turned around, only to be stopped once again by a question.

Jungkook: What were you dreaming about? You seemed very relaxed and happy

I slowly turned around with disgust written on my face, glaring at him like some dragon in heat, ready to beat someones ass.

Me: Absolutely not! It was a Nightmare! A complete Nightmare!

I, then continued to glare until I wanted to leave but was stopped once again, by him.

Me: What now?!

Jungkook: Stick this note to your back

He showed me the sticky note, which made me blush and yell and curse at him for messing around.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS?!!?!?! THIS ISN'T LOVE!! THIS ISN'T LOVE!! THIS ISN'T LOVE!!!!! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!

| I love you |

Happy Birthday Jungkook!

1th September!! Your Day!!

Love ya lots🌷