8 - Tears

I slowly reached my hand out to touch his fancy suit, grabbed the front of his revealing suit and stood on my toes then leaned in closely, he smirked believing that he won and owns me. But I just smired and glared deadly at him.

Me: Go fuck yourself!

He widens his eyes, but as he lets his guard down I kick him between his thighs. He groans in pain and lets me go, almost collapsing in front of me but when he cursed under his breath and looked up at me, I crack my fingers making that badass noise. Glaring even deadlier at him, also smirking at him as well evily.

Me: You think I want your money, but when I love someone it's not about their money Boss. I think you already know this, but that's true I live in a poor enviroment yet I'm happy and do my best by working hard, not only that but I'm also a University Student. I thought working in your Company would help me but I guess you only care about yourself, and even tho you stole my first kiss and touched me without my permission, I still brushed those things away because I don't hate you Boss

I sighed in stress, before crossing my arms and biting my bottom lip.

Me: I'm not someone who is desperate for money, please don't think that way of me. Because I'm not like that, if I truly desire money that much I would have got another Job, along with this one I current have but I don't! So please understand my situation and don't ever say that about me! Because despite the World being covered with negativity, I hate being called or told to be someone or do something I don't want or am not! I'm sorry, and have a good night! I'm leaving!

I felt my eyes starting to water, so I took this chance and went to the door, opened it and left Boss behind in pain. However instead of making sure the others knew I left, I just couldn't stay anymore so left without letting anyone know. Tears rolled down my cheeks, I didn't even know why but still wiped them away and walked under this rain and walked Home.

Sara: Unni, how was the-!

Sara gasped loudly when seeing me drained wet, taking off the high heels and walking pass her, while hllding them and heading to the stairs, not saying a word.

I opened the door to my Room, walked inside and out of anger I threw the high heels at the mirror in my Room and it literally made a loud crash noise and broke into multiple tiny pieces, I kicked the door close and let myself fall right at these tiny broken glass pieces. My hands were cut in different places and so were my legs, but I didn't care and it quite hurt, however what hurts a lot more is my heart, who has enough of this horrible life that I currently am having.

No one came to check up on me, because they know that I won't speak or say anything to them.