| 3 - The Naughty Lee Sue |

I was buying a soda, then when opening it someone dashed at me from behind and hugged me so tightly from behind that I stumbled forward and almost died, I even gasped loudly.

???: UNNI!! HOW ARE YOU?!

My ears literally exploded.

The arms released me, turning around and seeing my Bestie standing behind me with a smile.

Me: Wow! Sue, are you missing me that much?

Sue: Obviously, I was so happy when seeing how much you work just for us. Good Girl, to be honest everyone respects you because you know how to put Mr.Jeon Jungkook into his place!

Me: Well it wasn't always easy. But he has to do that even without me telling him to, he just does things without thinking. But, I guess that's just my opinion

Sue: But you gotta admit, he is pretty hot!

Me: N-NO! WHAT THE FUCK?! OF COURSE HE ISN'T, AS IF! EWW!

Sue: You know, no matter how tomboyish you are Hana. You gotta admit, seeing him shirtless will make you horny and ready to get on i-!

Before she could even finish her shittie-ass sentences, I threw my soda to her hands, she caught it. Then looked up at me, in confusion. I shoved my hand inside my pocket, with the other I just let it hang. I smirked at her.

Me: I have no interest in my Boss. I have someone else in mind, and that's definitely not him

Sue: Eh? Then who? Xio? Sangchul? Moonkyul? Who?

Me: No, they are just Friends. I have detention, could you perhaps drop by the Company and give my excuse letter to my Boss?

I pulled out the letter, gave it to her and she nodded with a smile.

Me: Thanks. Good luck

I did my Captain sign, before walking pass her and heading towards my detention class for being only fucking one minute late.

[ S U E's POV ]

I packed my pencils and organized my books from inside my bag, before bowing goodbye to the Professor with a fake smile. And heading out, alone, this time.

I walked down the stairs, looking down, glueing my eyes to the floor and not wanting to see anyone.

???: Hey! Sue

I stopped walking, then turned around only to open my eyes wide.