| 1 - Bullies Punishment |

Sara: Unni! Why are you doing this to me?!

Since Sara is getting bullied by some fuckers who have no hobbies other then bullying and make my Baby's day worse.

I was dragging Sara by the wrist, even by force if I had to. I ignored her yelling and crying, I had to take action and do something about it, she is going to School for education and not to get bullied. So after we entered the School gate, I pulled her next to me and forced her to point at the fuckers.

However, she didn't move a muscle. And only stood there, by my side, looking down at her feet.

Me: Where are they?! Point, I said!

She looked around, as her hair was flying due to the wind hitting us, when stopping her head from moving. She slowly lifts her fingers and points, I follow her finger's direction and saw these three Fuckers.

Me: Are these three Fuckers your bullies or something?

She spoke nothing, not even a noise came from her mouth. She only shaked her head up and down, adding a nodd to it, making it clear to me that these were the three fuckers who were bullying my baby. As soon as I realized this, I pulled my sleeves up and walked over to them, making Sara panic and run after me while yelling my name. The Guys saw us, and smirked when seeing me glaring at them and walk fast to them, and Sara running after me.

When nearing to them, I cross my arms and glare at them.

Me: Are you the guys who bullied my Sister, Kim Sara?

I asked, in my polite way or rather I'm-not-gonna-kill-you-yet way.

Wang: Yeah, we are. Why? Are you gonna tell your Daddy to make us knee before your feet, like you do to him every single day?

My glare got even deadlier as their words got harsher and weirder, I just held my anger for Sara behind me, who hid herself from them and was holding my jacket tightly. Letting me know to not use violence, which I tried so hard not to use.

Tang: Why are you even defeating her? She will become like you when she grows up

Tang: Why are you even defeating her? She will become like you when she grows up. Bullying or not, it won't change the truth and sorry dear but the World is a harsh Place