9 - Faint

{ H A N A's POV }

I slowly opened my heavy eyes, then when sitting up I rubbed them before I could even move around, I somehow felt a sharp pain in my head and sighed. I pulled the blanket away, stood up on my feet before somehow noticing how my vision has gotten blurrier, and not being able to see.

But when I glanced at the clock hanging on my wall, while holding my head, I saw that my shift is starting soon, so I quickly rushed to undress and dress up into something better and comfortable.

After changing, I packed a few important details and slammed my door open, as I rushed out of the House and taking a Taxi on the way there, due to my lack of clear vision and not being able to keep my balance

As soon as I entered the Company, I was greeted by Sangchul who startled me by jumping in front of me. I gasped loudly, which made him laugh in the process but I only glared at him.

Sangchul: Sorry, did I scare you?

Me: Well, it's too late to apologize. You already did it!

Sangchul: Oh come on, it was nothing, besides aren't you a fan of the horrer genre?

Me: Sangchul, I just woke up. How do you expect me to be all not-scared-mode?

Sangchul: Ehm, I was just jok-!

Me: No! This is not a joke! Don't do this right in the morning! I-i'm sorry if I came rude or wrong but j-just stop?!

I bowed deeply and walked pass him, went inside the Elevator and moved to my Floor. After arriving, I was greeted by multiple employees and I just awkwardly waved at them with a fake smile. However after stopping in front of the Office's door, I took a deep breath. Why you ask? Well....

      {Flashback - Yesterday}

Me: Go fuck yourself!

He widens his eyes, but as he lets his guard down I kick him between his thighs. He groans in pain and lets me go, almost collapsing in front of me but when he cursed under his breath and looked up at me, I crack my fingers making that badass noise. Glaring even deadlier at him, also smirking at him as well evily.

Me: You think I want your money, but when I love someone it's not about their money Boss. I think you already know this, but that's true I live in a poor enviroment yet I'm happy and do my best by working hard, not only that but I'm also a University Student. I thought working in your Company would help me but I guess you only care about yourself, and even tho you stole my first kiss and touched me without my permission, I still brushed those things away because I don't hate you Boss