13 - The Jeon Family (Part 2)

Once Xio closed the door behind us, I let out a stressful sigh before walking pass Noona and pulling the chair, sat down and Xio stood behind me smiling.

Father: Glad you could made it. I missed having you around sweetheart

He says smiling at me, I smiled back then leaned forward and held his hand tightly in my grip.

Me: Don't act nice, it's disgusting. Just be honest, it's better that way for everyone

I winked to him, erasing his smile from his face before leaning backwards still smirking.

Junghuan: Jungkook, we wanted to talk about your Company. The rsating has changed, you noticed that, right?

My proud smirk eventually got erased by his disgusting voice, with a deadly glare I look at the corner of my eye and saw Junghuan smirking at me, then he waved at me with sparkling eyes.

Me: So? What if the rating changed? My Company founders great Products which helps others, what would the rating change if your Company just sucks?

Just by saying that, Father slams his hands onto the table and stands up, glaring directly at me.

Father: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK TO YOUR ELDERS LIKE THAT! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO YOUR OLDER BROTHER LIKE THAT, HOW DOES THINGS JUST FOR YOUR SAKE?!

Me: ARE YOU INSANE!? HE LITERALLY WANTS TO RUIN MY COMPANIES REPUTATION AND MY PRIVATE LIFE!! HE HAS NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE INTO MY PRIVATE NOR BUSINESS LIFE!!

Father: IS THIS HOW I RAISED YOU!?

Me: AS IF YOU RAISED YOU!! YOU WERE NEVER BY MY SIDE OLD MAN!

???: THAT's ENOUGH!

I breathed heavily, sat back down then turned to the side saw noona glaring at me before suddenly....she raised her hand and slapped me across the face, startling Xio and making him gasp loudly, even shocked me.

Sarah: You don't understand that the Jeon Family is the most wealthy Family ever and the most stable one, that's what we must show to the public eye

She raised her finger at me, pointed it directly at me and continued.

Sarah: And the only one who can keep it that way, is Junghuan. And no one else!

I slapped her hand away, stood up and grabbed the glass of water in my grip, held it tightly.

Me: You don't even care about us. You never did and never will, stop acting like you do Junya. You only care about yourself

I chuckled by myself in this silent room, even Xio was concerned. about me.

Me: You never changed, wow. What a cruel and unfair World, you only care about our appereance not about our actual relationship with each other. But fuck it, I stopped giving a fuck...

I lifted my head up, glared at her licked my lips along with a smirk.

Me: a long damn time ago

I drank the water, gulped it down and handed it to Junya before patting Xio's shoulder.

Me: We are leaving. Come on Xio

Xio nodded, ran to the door opened it for me however I stopped when hearing a certain question from Junya behind me.

Junya: What the fuck am I suppost to do with this glass?

Me: Fill it up with your tears

I stepped out then Xio bowed to them, closed the door and followed me. Once we entered the elevator, I suddenly heard Junya's voice through the cameras.

"Do whatever you want, because you will eventually lose everything you ever had Jeon Jungkook"

I smirked to myself, shoved my hands inside my pockets before chuckled.

"Look who is talking"

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤

I apologize for the boring Chapter, but just wanted to show you all the slight relationship between Jungkook and his Family. And yeah, but do not worry!👍
The next Chapter will be...*smirk*

I PROMISE THIS TIME!