18 - Returning Home

{Xio's Pov}

Me: Sir, are you sure you want me to tag along?

Jungkook: Yes Xio, I already told you that, you know how much I hate repeating myself!

Me: Yes sir, it's just I'm confused. You could ask Hana to come with you, besides don't you love her?

Jungkook: First of all, no! You know exactly what her respond would be! Secondly, no I don't!

I sighed in frustration, crossed my arms as I turned to face the window and looking at the Buildings passing by us the Car drove faster and faster.

Boss was invited by Mr.Xong to a Party, but he for some bizzare reason didn't want to be alone so he dragged me along with him.

Jungkook: It won't take long anyways, once we leave that Party we are going straight back to Seoul

My eyes widen as he casually whispers, I slowly glance at him not knowing how to respond so instead of talking without thinking, sighed.

We enter this huge Building, the Building was shining in luxury and gold. Everything seemed so expensive because of that I feared to break something so glued myself next to Jungkook, who seemed a bit uncomfortable as we approached those huge doors which were opened for us by these two male servants. We entered and were immidiately greeted by Mr.Xong.

Jungkook: Thank you so much for inviting me, I appreciate it

Mr.Xong: No problemo! I'm just glad you could make it

They both sat down, while I just stood beside Boss. They began talking about a few simple conversation starters and moved to the next level. Boss was fake smiling the entire time and being calm, even tho he didn't want to come, but was completely shocked when being hit with the sentence-!

Mr.Xong: Don't mess with Jeon Junghuan, Mr.Jeon Jungkook

As I glanced down at Boss, he seemed confused so he questioned why Mr.Xong said that.

Mr.Xong: That man doesn't have mercy, he will not leave you alone until you whip his proud ass off his little crap of a Kingdom. I met him and hated him, he is too proud for his own good besides I believe a man like him would do anything in order to reach the Top, so please be careful

Boss only nodded, understanding and even knowing how his older Brother is but could not do anything about it anyway so what's the point of this all?

Mr.Xong patted Boss's shoulder and smiled wider.

Mr.Xong: Hang in there Mr.Jeon

"I understand, thank you Mr.Xong"

                { Hana's Pov }

Me: Haaa?! We are leaving HongKong already?! Why?! What happend?!

Without replying to my questions, Jungkook steps outside the Hotel room while making Xio grab our bags and run out, he starts a cigarette and smokes it before turning around and glaring at me, then smirking which made widen my eyes.

"Get your ass up, we are returning back to the Office slowpoke"

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤