22 - The End (Part 3)

I, no longer worked at the Jeon Office instead signed up at the International Children Support and continued on with my studies. I even moved away from Sue out of pure anger and betrayal, I bought a small Apartment close to my University along with my sister, Kim Sara, our Brother had a vacation for two months and was able to visit us, even stay with us for awhile.

Sara was currently at School. JiYang and I were at a Cáfe, I was drinking an iced coffee while JiYang was drinking regular warm coffee. He was sitting like a gentleman, but I somehow noticed how his smile was a lot wider then ever so I suspiciously asked.

Me: So what's with all the smiling? Found yourself a girlfriend?? Mmmm~♡

I ask jokingly along with a chuckle and a smile, but when expecting a loud denial of reply...I didn't get any, so I looked back up at him and saw him blush brightly.

Me: Really?! You have a girlfriend! Who is she?! Is she someone I know?

JiYang: You know her definitely, it's actually something I also never expected to happen but...my dream has come true

Me: Dream? What dream? Ji, just tell me already! Who is it?

JiYang: Jeon Junya, aka.Sarah

My heart and smile both dropped at the same time, my eyes widened and face went completely pale. I let the menu drop from my grip in shock.

Me: She-s-she!? Oi oi oi! JiYang, she is a witch! A snake! How can you date someone who I completely despise?!

JiYang: Wait what? You hate her, why? She is an absolute angel!~♡

My eye twitched in anger, like some insane beast who could lose control at any second.

Me: I'm not gonna say anything bad, just a little warning is probably enough for you. Be careful, she has a-!

JiYang: A Fiance? Yeah, I know

Me: Dude, then why date her?!

JiYang: She left him for me, isn't that sweet?~♡

While he was being all putty putty thinking about his lovely Barah (*sarcastic way of saying Sarah), I on the other hand was violently and loudly sipping on this iced cáfe through the straw, in anger I rolled my eyes as well.

JiYang: Oh yeah, you know that she is the older sister of that previous Boss of yours, what was his name again? Jeon Jimin?

Me: What nonsense are you saying? No, his name was...

I slowly turned towards the window, stared at the bright blue sky and after blinking a few times I answered.

"JEON JUNGKOOK"

I was walking across the Seoul busy street, along side my Brother who was phoning with his beloved snake-I mean Junya and was laughing and annoying the living soul out of me. I was staring at these see through windows, which showed these beautiful dresses and after passing these buildings, we were about to turn left but when we did-I bumped into someone and flew backwards, right on my ass I fell onto. I was offered a hand, but when looking up I widened my eyes and so did the person who accidently crashed into me.

Me: Boss...., what are you-!

Someone from behind him right into my arms, it was Xio, he held me tightly in his arms and I couldn't help but start to tear up. However...the emotional time was swiped away by the one and only, Jeon Jungkook, who pulled Xio away from me, grabbed my wrist tightly and lifted me up. He literally threw me over his shoulder, I screamed and was kicking the air with my legs trying to break free but he took me away.

Me: OPPA! HELLO! I'M BEING TAKEN AWAY!

JiYang: I see that very well! Good luck with your man sis!

Me: YOU PIECE OF-WOAH!

I was thrown inside a car, slammed the door and he went to the other side and went inside in rage he started the car and left poor Xio and my insane Brother behind as he drove away.

Me: Stop the car! Right now!

Jungkook: I'm not gonna stop

Me: This is a crime! You are literally kidnapping me Boss!

Jungkook: I don't care

Me: I DO! STOP THE DAMN CAR! I CAN'T GO WITH YOU!

Jungkook: Why? Is it because I was your Boss, I'm not anymore! Stop saying Boss, it's Jungkook

Me: Boss, why are you-!

He stopped the car in the middle of the freaking street and slammed his hand above my head on the window and this startled me. He was very close to me, our noses were only inches away from each other.

Jungkook: You left the Office in a  very bad way, it angered me to a whole different level. Because of your stupid ass I couldn't sleep, eat or work! All I could do was smoke like an idiot! All the damn time!

Me: B-but why-!

Jungkook: I COULDN'T DO CRAP BECAUSE OF YOUR CLUMSY ASS!

He clenched his fist in front of me, leaned back with his fist and was about to freakinf punch me so I closed my eyes tightly in fear.

But....instead of being punched, I opened my eyes again and widened them right away, I was kissed by Jeon Jungkook. His soft lips were against mine, I could not believe it and completely froze in my spot.

He broke the kiss by leaning his mouth beside my right ear and whispering right into it.

"I'm taking you to my House"

To be Continued...

Thank you for reading!~😊

❤Please leave a vote and❤ ❤comment your thoughts❤